Chp.20

*WARNING SMUT AND ANGST *

6 months later

Bokuto had just got in after an away game tossing his bag to the side he trudged upstairs wondering if Akaashi was still awake . They had been going through a rough patch and the fact Bokuto was having away games back to back mixed in with Akaashi's gallery show schedule was definitely taking a toll on them . He was awake . Bokuto found him in his art room , furious at a painting .

"Hey."

"Hey." Akaashi said turning around "I'll be in the room soon."

"Oh ok , are you okay." Bokuto asked softly

"Yes I just can't find any inspiration ."

"Well I'm here just think of me ." Bokuto joked trying to lift his lovers spirits

"I am that's the problem ." Akaashi snapped slightly

Bokuto felt like he had be hit in the chest with a million bricks , and fell backward into a pit of spikes .

"What is that supposed to mean ?" He asked offended

"I'm too focused on you I can't get any work done ." Akaashi simply stated

Now someone was throwing large stones into the pit .

"I'm sorry." Bokuto managed to say

" I wish we had more time together ." Akaashi said gently

"As do I."

"Really becuase the other night you were at the bar ."

"I met up with Kuroo we don't see each other often and plus you were painting ." Bokuto reasoned

"I wasn't painting till 2 o clock in the morning ." Akaashi said getting angrier

"Yeah because , You went to bed ." Bokuto stated flatly

"Alone !" Akaashi yelled

"I'm sorry Keji , let me make it up to you , I have a free week soon we can spend as much time together then ."

"My manager is arranging an overseas show ."

"Oh , well then what about - ."

"I have already looked at our schedules , we don't match up ."

"No our schedules don't match up , we are just fine." Bokuto corrected not liking Akaashi's wording

"No WE don't match up , I can't do this anymore ."

"What do you mean ? " Bokuto said stepping towards Akaashi

"I think we should break up , it's for the best ." Akaashi said playing with his fingers still not facing his lover

Bokuto couldn't believe what he was hearing and Akaashi couldn't believe what he was saying .

"Akaashi look at me ." Bokuto demanded turning Akaashi around

Akaashi whimpered as Bokuto's firm hand lifted up his chin forcing them to lock eyes .

That was all it took

Bokuto pulled Akaashi into him kissing him desperately . Akaashi kissed back just the same tears running down his face . Bokuto picked Akaashi up carrying him to their bed , he placed him down . They desperately pulled each others clothes off , Bokuto hovered over Akaashi kissing and biting on his chest he caressed Akaashi as if he was molding him like clay , his touch was warm and caring , he kissed down to Akaashi's upright member , taking it into his mouth sucking slowly as Akaashi moaned his name .

Akaashi felt hot tears streaming down his face as Bokuto pleasured him , soon his body shook , he had reached his high , but Bokuto wasn't done . He came back up and kissing away Akaashi's tears ,before kissing him deeply , Akaashi could taste salt he wasn't sure if it was from his load Bokuto has swallowed or his tears his lover had kissed away . Bokuto pulled away from Akaashi and stuck two fingers in his face .

"Suck ."

Akaashi did as he was told . When Bokuto was satisfied with the wetness he brought himself down and slipped his fingers into Akaashi . He gently twisted and pumped , increasing his speed as the room filled with moans and whispers of sweet nothings . He repeatedly told Akaashi how much he loved him and how beautiful his was . Another peak . Akaashi came once more . He was a panting mess . He was high on Ecstasy not the pill that caused their first kiss years ago this was something else this drug was stronger , this drug was Bokuto , and it was killing him but he loved it , he was addicted . Bokuto turned Akaashi over and kissed on his ear and down his back as he slid his throbbing member into him . Akaashi moaned as he felt his lovers length fill him up . Bokuto thrusted into Akaashi hunched over on him whispering words of affections and guttural moans into Akaashi's ears , Akaashi was a moaning mess under his lover he couldn't see ahead of him all he could think of was Bokuto's , his moans , how good he felt inside of him , and how warm he felt all over . Bokuto repeatedly slammed into Akaashi's prostate, sending them both over the edge , Akaashi cried out Bokuto's name as he came , Bokuto following suit shortly after filling Akaashi up to the brim . They collapsed onto the mattress , panting hard , they sat in silence . Neither dared to say anything to risk ruining this moment . This final moment .

Akaashi stood up and went to the bathroom to clean off . Bokuto followed . Once they were fresh Bokuto followed Akaashi down stairs .

"I will pack up my stuff tomorrow , I will have mover's pick it up when I am finished." Akaashi said firmly

All Bokuto could do was nod as Akaashi explained how it would go between then in further detail . They then retired to bed in new sheets and each others arms . Neither of them slept very well .

The next morning Akaashi started to pack while Bokuto was at his morning practice , when Bokuto got back he saw the moving truck with Akaashi's things in it .

Now it was time for Akaashi to leave . He turned to Bokuto but couldn't bring himself to say much

"Thank you for loving me ." He walked out afraid to hear what Bokuto had to say in fear he wouldn't be able to follow through if he stayed any longer .

Bokuto watched as Akaashi got in his car and drove off , the truck with his things following , taking away Bokuto's life .

"Thank you for giving me the chance ." Then he cried , he couldn't tell how long , whether it was for hours or for days , but when he finally got up he had decided . He was going to be strong , completely independent . He was going to be what he needed and sought in Akaashi. He wasn't going to need anyone anymore. He was going to be enough . Because if he wasn't then there was no reason to keep living .

THE END

—————————————————————————

Im cryingggg , why do I do this to us ???? Whyyyyyyyy , I hoped y'all liked this book and there will be a sequel , it with take place. 4 years after this .  It will be revolving around

BokuAka , Iwaoi , and Kuroken ( not as much as the other two though)

- much love - C see y'all in my next book ciao !