Chp.14

Akaashi woke up to the sound of music and laughter
He looked over to see Kenma still asleep in a very flexible position , much like a cat . Kenma awoke and stretched out

"Good morning , gonna head down with me ?"

"Yep lets go ." Kenma hopped down the stairs with excitement

Akaashi followed after interested in seeing what was going on . They walked into the big open kitchen only to see Kuroo and Bokuto dancing together , while Bokuto's dad was on the phone laughing along with his mom . Akaashi was quite fascinated with the way Bokuto's hips moved with ease .

"Keji , Kenma Good morning , come dance with us ." Bokuto's mom said pulling them in the kitchen

"You just move your hips to rhythm ." She said demonstrating

Bokuto pulled Akaashi towards him and spun him . Kuroo did the same with Kenma . Akaashi quickly got into the rhythm and held his arms around Bokuto's neck . He tossed his head back and laughed aloud , he really did have the most fun with Bokuto , but this felt right this felt like home . Bokuto stared at Akaashi , he was stunning his eyes were glimmering pools of blue and green that Bokuto could just get lost in . He gave Akaashi one good spin before sitting him down . Kenma had let Kuroo sway him only for a brief moment before he made them sit down , watching Akaashi and Bokuto .

"They look nice don't they?" Kuroo said still humming the tune

"Yes they do ." Kenma nodded

Bokuto's mom couldn't keep her smile down as she cooked side by side with her son . They had just finished breakfast and were now preparing the food for the party. Kuroo Kenma and Akaashi were playing video games when the front door opened

"Oya ?" A voice came from up the hall

"Oya Oya ." Bokuto's mom hummed in response

"MOM!" Kuroo said jumping up and running to the woman who had just entered the kitchen with bags

"Tetsurō , mi hijo ." She said smothering him in cheek kisses . Akaashi followed Kenma taking in Kuroo's mom's appearance . She was taller than Bokuto's mom at about 5"7 , she had thick wavy black hair that stopped at her shoulders , she was tan and had the same eyes as Kuroo , they were practically twins . She turned towards Kenma and pulled him into a tight hug quickly letting go and ruffling his hair .

"Ko ! Happy Birthday !"

"Thanks Mama Hina !" He said engulfing her in a huge hug and lifting her up

"And who is this ?"

"This is Keji , their new friend , he's soo sweet ." Bokuto's mom fawned showing off Akaashi to her best friend

The boys shifted to the living and let them catch up and drink wine , after an a couple of hours  Bokuto got up and started to help his mom finish up the cooking while the other 3 helped Kuroo's mom set up the backyard , the back yard was beautiful it had an extravagant garden with a couch swing in the middle then a porch that was soon filled with tables for the food and chairs to sit at , the pool was pretty big and was sparkling , it had a small diving board and most importantly a volley ball net .

Soon people started coming in setting gifts on the table in the living room . Most were Bokuto's neighbors and family friends , who came early .

"Wow y'all sure know a lot of people ." Akaashi said as he walked up to Bokuto who had just finished talking to an older woman .

"Comes with the territory of your mom owning the best bakery in town ." Bokuto said proudly

"BOKKUN!" Akaashi turned his head to see to identical twins except their hair color