Chp. 19

1 year later

"Kuroo dude be honest here , who would you pick to be your best man Kenma or me ?" Bokuto asked straightening out his suit

"Bokuto why is that a question ?" Kuroo asked checking himself in the mirror

"It just is , and you have to answer it ." Bokuto said crossing his arms

"Right now ? On the actual wedding day ? " Kuroo

"Yes ." Bokuto explained

"Isn't it pretty obvious ?"

"Actually no ."

"How can Kenma be my best man if you are my best man right now , and Kenma is my groom ." Kuroo said rolling his eyes

"But if Kenma wasn't ." Bokuto argued

"You would still be my best man not matter what because I will never not marry Kenma ."

"Yes !!" Bokuto cheered Kuroo's full statement going over his head

"You have selective hearing ." Kuroo said sighing "Now are you ready ?"

"Yep."

Kuroo stood nervously at the alter the music started . He watched as the doors opened reveling Akaashi and Bokuto side by side , then Hinata and Tsukki , Tenzi and Oikawa , Shima and Yaku , lastly was Kenma walking with Bokuto's dad . Kuroo felt hot tears streaming down his face . Kenma was beautiful in his matching white suit , his hair was pulled into a neat bun , he looked like an angel coming to take Kuroo to heaven , which was partially true life with Kenma would be heaven and Kuroo was ready for it .

Kenma reached Kuroo nervous as ever .

The ceremony began he barely listen all he could focus on was Kuroo's perfect face

"Now for the vows ."

Kenma reached out for Kuroo's hands .

"Kuroo, you and I both know how indecisive I can be at times. I simply don't like to make decisions. But if there is one decision in my life that I know is the right one, it's to spend the rest of my life with you. There is an infinite number of things I love about you. I love your thoughtfulness and your ability to keep me grounded. I love your loyalty to me and our relationship. I love the way you weirdly get excited about Chemistry and I love when you laugh really hard, even though it's a god awful laugh ,I promise to be patient with you, even if it means that I have to listen to how you should have started that one player on your Fantasy Football bench every single Sunday during football season. I promise to stay by your side no matter what ridiculous things you do with Bokuto that may or may not get me calls to the police station or a bar late night . I promise to love you through all the tough times that may lay ahead no matter what ."

"Kenma, I was drawn to you from the day we met.I remember wanting to have, and sometimes making reasons to talk to you. Just to try and see you beam that amazing smile back at me, immediately putting me at ease and brightening my day. I love that we started out as friends. That is my favorite part. You truly saw me. You understand me, accept me, in a way no one else has, in a way that I believe no one else can. You are my best friend.... I'm so grateful for our special brand of weird. To me, it means more than just being silly. It signifies a special, profound, unfettered love for each other. It's loving each other at our most intimate, vulnerable times. It colors our tapestry with yet unnamed, exotic colors, known only to the two of us."

The were both in tears as the slipped their rings on each others fingers .

"You may now kiss your partner ."

Kuro pulled Kenma into him with no hesitation , he wanted to cherish this moment forever . The day Kenma became his official partner , tied for life . The day they walked into heaven , not knowing that the warmth the felt was from the raging flames of hell up ahead .

——————————————————————————-

Oop that was the end of KuroKen for this book , I'm sobbbbbingggg , i love this book I'm so excited for the sequel, im saying that like I'm not the one writing it lol

- much love - C