Preface

Hi all,
I wrote this book back in 2015 (when I was thirteen) and unpublished due to being so poorly written. I honestly love the concept and ideas so, I'm bringing Reminiscent back (formerly known as "Just Like That").

I came up with the concept after listening to the song "Amnesia" by 5SOS — as you guys have probably realised by now, I draw so much inspiration from music — I remember thinking about what it would be like to wake years from now, as a grown woman and have a chunk of time missing.

Like I did with my previous books (such as Caged Birds and The One That Got Away) I will be rewriting this book, doing some heavy duty editing and republishing as I go along.

With the republishing process comes a few changes. To say thank you to you guys for getting me to 11k followers, I held a 24hr competition on my page where I asked for your best ideas for this books title and protagonists name.

The winners are:

Title: Reminiscent — @iyyandchamomile

Protagonist: Halia — @dramaqueen_mia

I'm honestly so impressed by the ideas everyone had for this book, I just might have to do more of these competitions ;)

The beautiful cover for this book was made by NoNameIsWorkin

I hope everyone enjoys Halia's story!!