Chapter 21

Night had begun to fall before Andrew and the demigods took a break from looking for Percy. Andrew, Jason,Travis, Clarisse, Connor, and Leo sat down at the front line's camp. Thalia and Nico were restless. None of the demigods felt right in this place.

Nico followed Thalia as she weaved through the men on the ground by fires drinking away. Andrew had agreed that they should take shifts and Thalia had volunteered right away. Nico couldn't find anything better to do.

Thalia spotted one of Percy's companions, a man with long brown hair and beard, sharpening his long sword, staring off into space. She saw another one, the redheaded dwarf. Thalia turned to Nico. "I think we should split up." She said. Nico nodded.

"I'll go right, you go left." She said before taking off right. When she was out of sight, Nico grumbled. "What if I wanted to go right?"

Thalia looked behind tents and trees. She still had not found anything. Percy couldn't have gone ahead of everyone else. Thalia sighed and made her way back to the rest of the group. She stopped when she had walked past a large stone and heard voices.

Thalia snuck behind the rock. She looked over it.

A tall man with long, straight, blonde hair and a woman with long, straight black hair spoke in hushed whispers. It sounded like some foreign language. They might've been arguing, but Thalia want paying attention to what they were saying anymore.

She tried to focus in on the woman's face through the dark. Thalia moved behind another rock that was closer. She looked closely. Same regal features, light tan skin, light eyes. Percy.

She didn't waste time when running back to the demigods to tell them. She explained to Andrew quickly qmd drug him to the rock. She pointed to the spot Percy was in, but when Andrew and Thalia looked again, no one was there. Not Percy or the man.

With their heads hanging low, Thalia and Andrew made their way back to their tents. Andrew joined the boys and Thalia joined Clarisse and Eowyn. She pulled the wool blanket over herself and drifted into a light sleep, not knowing when they were finally going to get Percy back or how they were going to get back home.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ELROND strode gracefully through one of Rivendell's many gardens, turning the pages of a lore novel. Elrond had been thinking of his children. They were making terrible decisions, Arwen and Elysium. Arwen was determined to remain in Rivendell for the heir of Islidur, she was going to die. Elysium went on a quest, that she will not return from. He was not doing a good job at being a-

Elrond suddenly stopped and froze. He dropped the book. The world around him felt slow, drawn out. His vision blurred and then darkened. His visions started.

He was outside. It was dark, apart from the glowing torches lined to the lake where his children played in for years. Elrond looked back. Elves carried a large box. They carefully walked down the steps leading to the lake. Elrond peered over the top of the box.

It was a body. Elrond's heart hammered in his chest. He felt all the air in his body rush out.

Yellow and pink flowers were laid in her long hair that flowed beside her head. Her eyes were closed. She looked peaceful. Around her head was a circlet of white flowers. She wore a silver dress; her hands lay on her stomach.

Elrond fell to his knees. He watched as his kin carried his daughter down to a little boat. Legolas stood by his daughter's casket. They lowered her body into a small row boat. Aragorn gently pushed it out to see. They watched her sail away. Legolas then shot a flaming arrow onto the rowboat.