Kanna had no idea where she was currently. All she knew is she had been walking for at least twenty minutes, eagerly skipping down the streets. It had seemed that she was now in a more residential area, the big city no longer surrounding her. Eh, Kanna shrugged, continuing to skip along the road, taking in her surroundings.

Thud!

Kanna stopped as she felt something crash into her body, the form of a person now on the ground. Oopsie.

"Sorry, I wasn't really watching where I was goi-" Kanna stopped mid-apology as she took notice of the boy's disheveled appearance. He had unruly green hair that shot up in different directions with matching emerald eyes as well as a round face dotted with freckles. But what stood out the most was a small trail of snot running down his nose, tears welling up in his big eyes. Not to mention-he was shaking. She was obviously concerned, the sight reminding her of her childhood misfit friend.

"Hey are you okay-"

"DEKU, GET BACK HERE DAMMIT!! I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU YET!!" An angry ash blonde boy came stomping around the corner, small explosions popping on his palms. She looked back down at the boy who was now frozen.

'Deku? Is that his name? It's kinda odd...but oh well.'

The angry boy then noticed Kanna.

"Oi, who the hell are you?" He questioned, his glaring ruby eyes meeting with her confused orange ones.

"I should be asking you that," she deadpanned.

"Hah?! What'd you just say to me?!"

Was this kid for real?

"Bruh are you like, deaf or something? It's common courtesy to give your name before asking for someone else's." This only seemed to make him angrier, though.

"I don't care about that shit! Now move out of my way, extra!!"

What the fuck?? Did he just call her an extra?!

Kanna was about to retaliate before the curly haired kid stood up.

"K-K-Kacchan! Please don't drag anyone else into this!" The boy begged.

"Fuck you just say to me, you looser?!"

Kanna looked between the two, finally making a connection.

'Wait a minute, was that green haired kid running from the angry one? Is he getting bullied?'

"I..." he cowered.

"I'll kill you, you damn quirkiness wannabe!!" The angry boy suddenly launched himself at the shaky curly haired kid.

In a flash, Kanna was in front of him, holding onto the angry boy's fist.

"What the - stay out of my way, extra!!"

"Are you bullying this kid?" She asked, harshly shoving him away.

"What's it to you? This ain't none of your business!"

"Can't you see he's upset? And here you are, picking on him like scum. Have you no shame?"

"What did you just say to me?! I'll destroy you!!!"

In a split second, Kanna was behind the boy, holding a kunai up against his neck.

He froze.

'How is she so damn fast!!'

"Apologize to him," she ordered.

"Hah?! I don't need to fucking apologize to that nobody!! It's his own fault for being so stupid!!"