"You finally got a record suitable for a hero!" The brown haired girl exclaimed.

"Your finger's swollen. Reminds me of the entrance exam incident...what an odd quirk..." Iida trailed off.

Suddenly Bakugou shot off with explosions, screaming, "WHAT IS THIS, DEKU?! EXPLAIN NOW, SHITRAG!!"

Before he could do anything to Izuku, though, Aizawa had captured him in his scarf and Kanna had appeared right in front of Izuku, glaring at Bakugou.

"Shit's this cloth? I can't...!!"

"It's my special capturing weapon, a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nano fibers! Don't make me use my quirk so much...I've got dry eye, dammit!" Aizawa let go of Bakugou as the boy seemed to calm down some.

"We're wasting time. Prepare for the next trial."

"Izuku, you okay?" Kanna worried, turning around to the broccoli boy.

"Y-yeah..."

"Your finger..." Kanna trailed off, narrowing her eyes on it.

'I guess that power really fucks him up, huh,' she thought.

Kanna sighed, taking Izuku by the hand.

"W-wha-?" He blushed as Kanna hovered her hand over his finger, getting close.

"This really isn't my strong suit but whatever..." she sighed, her hand glowing a soft green color.

"Y-you can heal?!" Izuku exclaimed, now feeling less nervous and more excited.

"Well yeah, but it's really not as good as some other people I know. I can stop it from hurting and stuff, but it's still going to be broken for a while."

"That's still amazing!" He gushed.

"Haha, thanks bro."

----

Throughout the rest of the trials, Kanna breezed through, acing every single one.

"Time to present the results. The total is simply the aggregate sum of each of your scores. If I recited all your scores it'd take a million years, so I'll disclose them all at once," Aizawa spoke, pressing a button on his device as a board with all the scores showed up. 

Undoubtedly, Kanna came in first, Momo taking second place and so on with Izuku in last place.

"Oh yeah, that whole expulsion thing was a lie."

Everyone stopped.

"It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"C'mon guys, use your brains! Of course it was just a ruse!" Momo commented.

'Nah, this hobo was definitely planning to give Izuku the boot,' thought Kanna.

"And...right. Yep. With that, it's over. Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom so give them a once-over. And Midoriya, go to Recovery Girl and get yourself patched up. Since your eyeballs will doubtless pop out of their sockets at tomorrow's absurd ordeal."

----

"Hm? Kanna? Where are you going?" Momo asked as the two walked to the fancy car that had come to pick them up. Kanna had spotted Izuku and wanted to check up on him, you know, after he broke his finger and had to deal with all that expulsion stress.

"I'll meet you at home, kay? There's something I gotta take care of."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then. But walk or call me to pick you up! It's a bad habit to use the rooftops!" She scolded.

Kanna rolled her eyes playfully, her warning going in one ear and out the other.

"Hey!!" She called out to Izuku who was walking alone. He jolted upright upon hearing her voice.

"O-oh, Kanna! You surprised me there..." He trailed off, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Is your finger healed?" Came Iida's voice as he put a hand on Izuku's shoulder to get his attention.

"Ah!! Oh, hey Iida. Yeah, Recovery Girl saw to that..."

"I have to say, Aizawa-sensei really got me! I'd actually thought "so this is what the highest academia is like!" Now I see how a teacher can encourage through deception..." Iida muttered.

'Oh boy, this kid is really uptight...' Thought Kanna.

"Hey there!! Hey, you three! You headed towards the station? Wait for me!" The brown haired girl from before called out.

"You're that "infinity" girl," Iida spoke.

"Hi, I'm Uraraka Ochako! You're uhh, Iida Tenya, Hidaka Kanna, and, if I'm not mistaken...Midoriya...Deku!"

"Deku?!!"

"Eh? Wasn't that what that Bakugou kid called you?"

"Ehm, actually, my name is Izuku...Deku is just what Kacchan calls me to demean me..."

"Oh, so it's an insult!" Iida concluded.

"Ehhh, for real?!! Sorry!! But you know, I kinda like the name Deku for you! It gives me a sorta "never give up" vibe, you know?"

"Hi I'm Deku!"

Kanna stifled a laugh at Izuku's flustered face.

"Midoriya!! Don't be so weak willed! It's an insult, remember?!" Iida scolded.

"It's just like when Copernicus flipped the paradigm..."

"Coperni-huh?"

----

The next day was pretty normal, everyone sitting through core classes and the like. But what everyone was really waiting for, was foundational heroics studies.

"IT'S MEEEEE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might announced, coming through the door in a flashy manner.

"I can't believe it! All Might's really gonna be teaching us...!!!"

"That design's so silver age!"

"That art style clashes so much it's giving me goosebumps..."

"FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS! LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN WITH THIS!!" All Might held up a card that read 'battle'.

"THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!!"

Bakugou and Kanna both smirked, eager to fight while Izuku looked fearful.

"AND TO GO WITH YOUR FIRST BATTLE..."

Compartments came out of the wall, revealing 21 suitcases.

"WE'VE PREPARED THE GEAR WE HAD YOU SEND IN REQUESTS FOR TO MATCH YOUR QUIRKS!"

"Our battle gear!!!"

"Awesome!!"

"GET CHANGED AND WE'LL BE READY TO GO! EVERYONE GATHER AT GROUND BETA! THE GARB YOU BRING INTO THE BATTLEFIELD IS VITALLY IMPORTANT, BOYS AND GIRLS! AND DON'T FORGET! FROM HERE ON OUT, YOU'RE ALL OFFICIALLY HEROES!!"

Everyone went to the dressing rooms to change into their costumes. Kanna's was just her normal ninja gear, nothing special.

"ALL RIGHT! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF, YOU EMBRYOS!!"

----

this chapter do be kind of short doe 😳👉👈