十二

Kanna looked up, a dark expression on her features.

"I'm sick of this shit," she spat.

"Young Hidaka-!! Get away, now!!"

"Shut up All Might! I've had enough. First Aizawa, then you. You people don't know a damn thing about me, so don't go acting like I'm some newbie who doesn't know jack shit!"

"Well well, looks like the little hero finally snapped," Shigaraki remarked.

Kanna rolled her eyes, not bothering to respond to Shigaraki's comment.

"I've had enough of toying around. I'll end this now," she spoke lowly, her bangs shadowing her face. When she looked up, her eyes had turned purple with star-like markings. She had activated her kamime. (pic at top just in case you forgot what it looks like ;))

"Those eyes..." Shigaraki trailed off. Everyone stared in shock, mesmerized by the girl's eyes. 

"Noumu!! Hurry up and kill her!"

The noumu screeched, but then it met Kanna's eyes. The creature immediately froze, now locked in a genjutsu.

"Noumu, what's wrong? I thought I told you to get her!"

"Tomura Shigaraki...Those girl's eyes...I think...she may have a second quirk," Kurogiri concluded.

"T-two quirks?" Izuku repeated.

The noumu was still for a while, until it suddenly began to screech, reeling over in pain and clutching its head tightly.

The students as well as All Might watched in horror as the Noumu exploded, blood and guts sprawling everywhere, staining Kanna's face. 

'What the fuck?! This power...! It's like...it's suffocating me!!'

'Kanna...! Just what is...your power? It's so terrifying, yet beautiful at the same time...'

'She's so manly, but...she killed that monster like it was nothing! Even All Might couldn't fight that thing without getting seriously injured.'

'This girl...and her power...just what...what is she?'

Kanna then turned to Shigaraki, the villain shaking with rage before he suddenly went still, trapped in Kanna's genjutsu.

It was at that moment Tomura Shigaraki saw his own gruesome death play out right in front of his eyes. He screamed, falling to his knees.

"Shigaraki-!!" Kurogiri froze as Kanna turned to him.

"You're next."

He stopped as he felt her bloodlust.

'I mustn't look into that girl's eyes!!'

Kurogiri turned away, shielding Shigaraki with his warp gate.

"Y-young Hidaka! Stop this now! You can't kill them!"

"Wasn't planning on it. Just a little lesson." She released the genjutsu, deactivating her eyes, leaving Shigaraki gasping for air.

"Now then, get out of here, and don't come back," she spat, glaring at them.

Shigaraki had made up his mind. After witnessing only a mere inch of the girl's power, he decided he wanted - no, he needed her on his side. She had made it painfully obvious that she outclassed All Might and had stellar potential to become a villain.

"I..." He started, but was cut off by a barrage of bullets piercing his skin.

"Sorry pardners," came the voice of Snipe.