"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today...it was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else," Aizawa explained the next morning.

Sero raised his hand, asking, "Sensei! What'll we be doing?!"

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue!" He held up a card that read 'rescue'.

"Trial of rescue...sounds a bit difficult this time around..." Kaminari trailed off.

"Totally!" Mina agreed.

"C'mon, dumbass, that's what a hero's whole job is!! I'm chomping at the bit!!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"If it's a flood, then that environment's my specialty. Ribbit ribbit."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves," Aizawa interjected. "As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all. The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared."

Everyone changed into their costumes, meeting up at the bus.

"How come you're in your gym clothes, Deku?" Asked Uraraka, pointing at Izuku.

"My costume got tattered during the battle training...The repairs are already being handled by the support company, so I'm just waiting for them."

Suddenly, they heard a whistle go off, courtesy of Iida.

"In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, file into two lines according to your numbers," he ordered.

Upon entering the bus, it was discovered that it was open seated, leaving Iida to sulk.

"Hey Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind," Tsuyu started.

"Ah?! Hi?! Asui!!"

"Call me Tsuyu. Your quirk reminds me of All Might's," she bluntly stated. Izuku was quick to be flustered.

"That s-s-so?! Haha, but mine isn't like-"

"Wait up, Asui, All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends!" Kirishima interrupted.

However, Kanna noticed Izuku's flustered state, leaving her thinking, 'He said he got his quirk from someone else, and now he's on the defensive. What if...could he have possible gotten his power from All Might? That's kinda sus ngl.'

"I'm kinda jealous of that kind of simple enhancer type quirk, though! There's a lot you can do with one, and flashily too! My "Hardening" power isn't bad for punch-ups, but I hate that it's just not that flashy."

"Well, I think it's an awesome quirk! Definitely a quirk that'll be of great use to a pro!" Izuku complimented.

"Pros, huh~~But you know, heroics has a lot about it that's more like a popularity contest too, right?! My navel laser is both flashy enough for the pro level," sparkly boi bragged.

"But it'd be bad if your stomach collapsed!" Mina said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He sulked at that.

"If we're talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki and Bakugou!" 

"Bakugou's always fuming, so he won't be very popular," Tsuyu commented.

"YOU BITCH!! I'LL BE POPULAR, TOO!!"

"See?"

"It's only been a brief while since our socialization has commenced and yet already we have been made apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer," Kaminari spoke.