"IT'S TIME FOR THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!! I'M LIKING EVERYONE'S STYLES! VERY COOL!!" ALL MIGHT COMPLIMENTED.

"Sensei! Regarding the performance ground we'll be using, is it the mock-city from the entrance exam?" Iida asked from inside his knight-like costume.

"YOU'LL SEE-IN FACE, TAKE TWO STEPS AND YOU'LL BE THERE! THIS WILL BE AN INDOOR BATTLE TRIAL! VILLAIN CLEANUP IS USUALLY SEEN OUT IN THE OPEN, BUT STATISTICALLY, THE BETTER PART OF IT IS AN INDOOR JOB. MOST ACTS OF VILLAINY ARE COMMITTED INDOORS. IMPRISONMENT, HOUSE ARREST, THE BLACK MARKET, IN THIS HERO SATURATED SOCIETY. WHY, ANY VILLAIN WITH INTELLIGENCE IS LURKING IN THE SHADOWS!! FOR THIS TEST, YOU'LL SEPARATE INTO "VILLAIN" AND "HERO" GROUPS. FOR A TWO-ON-TWO TEAM BATTLE!!"

"What about the foundational training?" Asked the frog girl.

"THIS IS FOUNDATIONAL TRAINING! ONLY THIS TIME, THERE WON'T BE ANY ROBOTS IT'D BE OKAY TO JUST DESTROY!"

"But, sensei! We have an odd amount of students! How will that work??" Iida wondered.

"YES, WELL, ERM, I WAS JUST GETTING TO THAT! ONE OF YOU WILL BE PLAYING AS A HOSTAGE!"

"So how do we determine who wins and loses?" Momo questioned.

"Is it okay if we just blow them away?"

"Is there a threat of expulsion like with Aizawa-sensei's exercise...?"

"If we're separating into different groups, what would be the best way to do so?"

"Doesn't this cape look killer on me...?"

"HNNN~~~I CAN'T HEAR YOU IF YOU ALL SPEAK AT ONCE!!! FOR THIS TRAINING, WE'LL HAVE SOME "VILLAINS" GUARD A NUCLEAR WEAPON THEY INTEND ON DEPLOYING AS WELL AS THE HOSTAGE! THE HEROES MUST STOP THEM AND THEIR NEFARIOUS SCHEME AS WELL AS RESCUE THE HOSTAGE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! IF THE HEROES CAPTURE THE VILLAINS, RESCUE THE HOSTAGE, OR REACH THE NUCLEAR CORE BEFORE THE TIME RUNS OUT, THEY WIN! IF THE VILLAINS MANAGE TO KEEP THE CORE THE WHOLE TIME OR CAPTURE THE HEROES, THEY WIN! YOUR TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS WILL BE CHOSEN BY LOTERY!"

"Is that really how we'll do it?!" Iida yelled.

"Well, pros are often forced to make impromptu team-ups with other heroes they might not know very well, so this is probably testing that..." Izuku explained.

"I see...! Always with our eyes on the future, are we...I apologize!" Iida said, bowing.

"ANYWAY!! LET'S START THIS!!"

Everyone drew their lots, including Kanna. She pulled out the ball, hoping for an interesting teammate. And to her luck, her lot wrote...

Yeah, you mf guessed it, this bitch was the hostage.

"AND THE FIRST TWO PAIRS TO DO COMBAT WILL BE THE FOLLOWING!" All Might announced, sticking his hands in the villain and hero lot boxes.

"PAIR A WILL BE THE HEROES! PAIR D WILL BE THE VILLAINS!"

'Oh shit,' thought Kanna, looking between Izuku and Bakugou who were paired against each other. The two already had beef, as Kanna knew when she intercepted Bakugou's bullying, so this was like a golden opportunity for the two to duke it out.

'Great, and I'm gonna be in the middle of all that.'

"THIS SCENARIO HAS THE VILLAINS INSIDE THE BUILDING FIRST! THEN, AFTER FIVE MINUTES, THE HEROES WILL BE LET IN AS WELL! EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH WHAT UNFOLDS THROUGH THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS!"

Now the first group stood outside of the building.

"THIS WILL ALLOW YOUNG IIDA AND BAKUGOU TO GET INSIDE THE HEADS OF VILLAINKIND! THIS IS A PRACTICAL TRAINING EXERCISE! SO GO ALL OUT WITHOUT FEAR OF INJURY!! THOUGH NATURALLY WE'LL CUT IT SHORT IF THINGS GET OUT OF HAND..."