Chapter 1

Hello all, this is a new story. It is original and not stolen. I hope you enjoy this book! Chapter 2 coming soon :)

I feel so restricted in this room, as if I'm tied to chains and bolted down. The crystal white walls turn a shade of black after staring at them for too long. Just like my mind, It washes every colour it sees and turns it black. Every thought and emotion is raised up the spectrum, until where no longer I can take it. I feel full of darkness, my pores no longer are enriched with vibrancy. I want to know what a rainbow looks like. How happy feels. How I can be set free from this cage, that has trapped me too long. I'm slowly drowning in a body that tortures me, I'm screaming inside, hoping for an absolution. I need to be set free.

I'm not usually such a deep person, but I really feel like letting it out sometimes. My names Daisy Mitchells. It sounds like an elated person, hey? But its completely opposite. I have depression, dysthymia and anxiety/panic disorders. So much for one soul. It overwhelms me. Let alone the label puts enough weight on my shoulders. When I was little I had the occasional anxiety. But a few months ago is when it all changed. I was driving back from a party, that now I wouldn't venture out ever to. Anyways, I was meant to go and pick my dad up afterwards from a tavern. I became really tired and decided to sleep, and he said it was alright. He walked home and was mugged and killed. I felt I was to blame. I blame myself till this day. Having nightmares. Waking up in sweats and panics, finding out I was yelling mid sleep "I'm sorry, Its all my fault, forgive me." My father was my closest out of my mum and him. I told him lots and went to him for advice. So I not only lost a father but my heart. From then on I experienced lots of disorders and no motivation. I self harm, but when it's all your fault, who else can you blame? No one. I have many scars. Mostly on my arms and thigh area. This brings self confidence into the picture. That's basically down the drain. So I hardly go out. That's a bit me so enjoy the rollercoaster ride coming. I live with my aunty, my dad's sister. She lovely and understands my pain. I don't like to tell her much as she already has enough on her plate. My cousin, her son also lives there. He has become huge in movie directing and film making. Tonight he is inviting some mates over from his production.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daisy, they are here, come down and say hello!" I groaned in annoyance. I was having a bad day, pretty much every week I feel like this. People I have never met are here. They will judge me and probably think I would be attention seeking or something. I'm on the verge of having a panic attack. I don't like new people. I put on a lilac jumper that reached just past my thighs. So it was perfect. But it wasn't the coldest day out. It was warm. So hopefully no questions are asked. Put on a happy face and make it look like your one of the happiest people. With that I walked downstairs and walked over to my aunty.

"Take this meat outside for me, Nate is cooking on the BBQ," She kissed my cheek and gave me a push to go outside. I didn't, all the attention would be on me. What if I drop all this meat, they'll laugh at me. But I sucked it up, and just did it. I opened the sliding door as quietly as I could so nobody saw me. They were on the other side of the yard so I had enough time to run back before anyone noticed me. I tip toed and sat the meat gently down on the wooden surface and quickly ran inside. I was about to shut the door when I heard Nate yell.

"Dais, is that you?" He said loudly.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath. I think I should go over, introduce myself then go back. He won't get angry then. Surprisingly I could move my legs. I was so scared and frightened but I controlled myself.

"Yeah Nate?" I said to him.

"I want you to meet all of my brilliant team of actors and producers" He smiled at me. I waved and fake smiled at them all. As I analysed all of them, taking in their features. One person caught my mind. I have no idea what his name was but man was he a looker. He had a beautifully defined jaw line and cheekbones. His eyebrows and eyes were large and impressive. His hair was slicked back with parts dangling down at the front. He was very dreamy. Dreamy indeed. We had held eye contact for a while now, he sent me a cute smile. I suppose I was looking for too long. I felt a bit red and embarrassed. So I waved goodbye to everyone and walked off. I turned back one more time, he was still looking. But after he saw he turnaround he looked the other way and continued in conversation. I need to find more about this mysterious man.

This is a pretty long chapter, Its very different from my usual writing type. I hope this is an enjoyable. I will continue to write "Why I crossed the road" as well. I was just feeling another fresh start. Remember to vote and comment! x