Jaden Black

Jaden Black is 27 years old. He is an average man, he has jet black hair and pale skin. He isn't skinny or slim, but he has his muscles.

Naturally from Pennsylvania, US. He grew up in a small town with his Grandparents since he lost his parents at 11 years old in an airplane crash.

Jaden was staying at his uncle's for summer. His uncle was single, he gladly took Jaden for summer while his brother Steven Black, Jaden's father, was planning to move from the state, since he was ascended Chief in the Police service.

That same day he stayed at his uncle house, his parents were reported dead in a car crash. But then the next morning, a airplane crash occurs and between the 250 passengers aboard, was the name of his mother; Kelly Black.

When his uncle, John Black, when he knew about the deaths, he gave Jaden to his father in a small town in Pennsylvania. Ever since then, Jaden grew up with his grandparents. And to the worst thing that happened later a week. Was that, they found his uncle dead. He was hanging from a tree with a black bag covering his head.

Since those mysterious events, Jaden wanted to grew up as a police man

Since those mysterious events, Jaden wanted to grew up as a police man. He never knew what happened with the deaths of his parents and uncle.

Eventually he grew up, graduated from High school and College. When he moved out from his grandparents' house, his grandfather suffered a heart attack. Luckily he is still alive. Jaden has been very precarious with his grandparents.

They are his last family members.