64: 10-Second Darkness Rush

Quirk Name: 10-Second Darkness Rush

Type: Emitter (honestly don't know)

Description: The user of this quirk has the ability to send waves of shadows toward the direction they please. When this quirk is in use, all shadows from in a miles radius from where the user is facing will form into a giant ball, and or can be manipulated for 10 seconds. When the time comes, the user can either, 1, release the ball, or 2, wait until the 10 seconds is up, that way more shadows will be released onto the enemy. There are more ways to use the shadow. Those are just a few.

Strengths:
- The user can manipulate small shadows as well without the countdown of 10 seconds.
- After use, the shadows will flee back to their original places, and they can be used multiple times.

Drawbacks:
- When the user is activating this quirk, a giant migraine will appear for a couple seconds, stunning the user.
- If the user "hold" the shadow for more than 10 seconds, the shadows could pull a reverse card and could released back onto the user, causing comas and major scratches depending on where you are.

~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAA 10K VIEWS!!!! I'm like, way too excited lol

thank you to everyone who has been supporting this book, and i would wish for you to keep supporting this book! feel free to suggest me quirks and stuff!