66: Flute of the Clouds

Quirk Name: Flute of the Clouds

Type: (making up this one) Control

Description: The user of the quirk has the ability to manipulate clouds when playing the flute (the vertical ones). At their full potential, they can manipulate the thing that is forming in the clouds like rain, snow, hail, ice, lightning, and more. Depending on how fast the user plays, what melody, and how much emotion they put into their playing, different types of clouds will respond. If the user plays a soft and slow song, types of Cirrus clouds (thin, or fluffy looking clouds) can be manipulated. If the user plays a loud and fast song, altostratus or cumulonimbus (dark, low, or storm clouds) can be manipulated. The user can play an SS song transitioning into an LF song, manipulating small and large clouds.

Strengths:
- If the user concentrates enough, playing a long, low note on the flute can summon Cirrus clouds. 
- If the user wields a metal (any type) flute, the clouds will be easier 

Drawbacks:
- If the user overuses their quirk, their fingers and hands will begin to numb.
- When manipulating clouds or a group of clouds, the user has to focus all of their attention on manipulating the cloud, as well as trying to stay still (the staying still part is optional).