17 - l'atalante

——

——

Olivia cracked one eye open as soon as she could smell the faint scent of brownies. She sniffed and then slowly woke up.

"Hey there sunshine." Morgan said from somewhere in the room.

She lifted her head up to see Spencer holding the plate of brownies close to where she was situated and weirdly waving them around. Then looked around and saw the whole team in what looked to be Morgan's office.

"Spence, are those my brownies?" She asked as she saw the pattern of mini chocolate chips on top of the brownies in the plate. She made them in the shape of a heart, it was like her signature. "How'd you get them?"

"I took them from your kitchen when you were in the shower." He replied as he set the plate down and sat down.

She sat up and glanced around. She smiled lazily at the team. "I suppose you've just been here watching me sleep."

"You sleep like an angel." Morgan commented.

Emily snickered, "she almost fell off the couch three times." Olivia glared at her. "Your, uh, falls were very angelic." Emily said quickly.

She chuckled and tried to smooth her hair down, then fix her clothes. She looked down and stared in horror. She was in her pajamas.

Spencer noticed her expression and smiled. "After your shower, you put those on; I like the dinosaurs by the way." He commented. "Then you came to the living room and told me you were going back to sleep." She stared at him in horror. She was wearing her oversized dinosaur t shirt and matching pants. "I had to half carry half drag you out of your apartment." He threw a bag at her. "I grabbed you some stuff."

"Thanks." She said as she caught it.

"My office is open." JJ told her as she stood up. The rest of the team smiled as they saw her pajamas. Rossi let out a little chuckle.

"Hey Hotch, doesn't Jack have something like that." Garcia said and Hotch smiled, Jack did have something like that.

"Oh haha." Olivia replied sarcastically as she walked out the room.

She was back a few minutes later in jeans and a jumper. Her brown hair was neatly French braided in two. The dinosaur pajamas were no where to be seen. "Uh Spencer." She said as she went to sit down on the couch she had been asleep on. "This isn't mine." She said as she grabbed a handful of the jumper she was wearing.

He nodded. "Yeah, I had no clue what you did or didn't wear and I couldn't find any of your winter stuff. That's mine, it was in my car."