36 - flour fight

——

——

A cup of ice cream, a light nap and four hours later and Olivia was back at the hospital with the rest of the team.

"He's awake now if you would like to him." The same nurse who Olivia had met the day before informed them.

"Come on kid." Rossi said and stood up.

Olivia followed silently behind him. As soon as she entered the room, she saw him sitting up and almost ran to him.

"Aaron. How are you feeling." Rossi asked and pulled a chair next to his bedside.

"Like I got stabbed." Hotch replied. "Oh wait."

Olivia giggled and he smiled at her. "Hey." He said softly.

"Hey yourself." She grinned.

"You haven't forgotten-?" He was inquiring about the question he had asked her the day before.

"I think the question is, have you?" She asked him.

Rossi was a little confused but relaxed and observed anyway.

"Not a chance." Aaron smiled and grabbed her hand.

Rossi cleared his throat and Aaron turned to smile at him. "I asked her yesterday."

The Italian clapped his hands together. "Congratulations. You take care of her or I'll have you transferred to undercover." Rossi threatened.

Hotch laughed. "Yes sir."

"What are we congratulating?" Emily asked as the rest of the team entered.

"These two are officially in a relationship." Rossi smirked at the team.

The team congratulated them and then JJ groaned. "Who won?"

"I can't believe this." Morgan groaned as he pulled out his phone. He had recorded everyone's bets and the time. He was out first at the one and a half month mark, then Emily a month later. JJ said three months and it was just past that and Garcia and Spencer's were still further away at the four and six month mark respectively. But Rossi had come to him and Emily and bet around two weeks ago. "Rossi." Everyone looked at him.

"How? I don't remember him placing a bet." Spencer raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"He came to Morgan and I like two weeks ago and said seventeen days." Emily told them.

"It's been eighteen." Spencer pointed out.

"What are you talking about?" Olivia asked incredulously.

The team had forgotten that Olivia and Hotch were still sitting there. "Uh, we placed bets." JJ started.

"On, when you two would get together. I bet six months." Spencer carried on.