23 - whipped cream

——

——

"Shhh." Morgan said as he placed a scrub cap on Hotch's head.

"We shouldn't be doing this, I could get into a lot of trouble." Ben said with an amused smile as he watched.

"This is our only chance to prank Hotch. I'll cover for you if we do get caught." Spencer said as he entered with a bowl of ice cubes and a can of whipped cream. "We gotta make sure she doesn't get affected though." Spencer said as he pointed towards Olivia.

"Uhh the stuff you're using is pretty much harmless." Ben said as he stepped forward and checked the materials in Spencer's arms. "She should be fine."

Morgan nodded. "You ready with the camera?" He asked as Rossi walked in with a camera and a tripod.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said and started setting it up.

"Okay Reid. I need the rope and ice first." Morgan said as he started tying the surgeons scrub cap down to Hotch's head.

Spencer handed him the rope and bucket of ice and Derek started tying the rope around the bucket and let it go. It started falling and Ben was about to rush towards it when it suddenly stopped and bounced as the rope held it up. Morgan grinned, "that's what I'm talking about."

He balanced the bucket above Hotch and tied the other end of the rope to the scrub cap he had previously secured on his head. "You'll ready?"

"I've been recording since you started making your ice rope contraption." Rossi said with a twinkle in his eye.

Spencer and Ben stood there silently and watched. "The whipped cream and feather." Morgan said as he made sure the rope and bucket was secure. "Kid." Spencer looked up. "The whipped cream and feather?"

"Sorry." He said as he passed it over to Derek.

"Ooh this is gonna be good." He said as he squirted the whipped cream in Hotch's hand. He raised the feather dramatically as he tossed the whipped cream can aside and smirked evilly.

The three other men in the room were bursting with anticipation and suspense. Derek tickled Hotch lightly on the forehead and saw him slowly open his eyes as he quickly brought his hand up to his forehead. They could barely hold in their laughter when they saw Hotch's face after the whipped cream splattered all over it. He looked shocked and sat up. That was obviously a mistake as he felt ice cubes rain over him. He frowned and ripped the scrub cap off of his head and looked up in horror as the empty bucket fell on top of him. He growled and took it off of his head and spotted his three agents and Olivia's doctor barely manage to stay standing as they laughed.

"You're all fired." He grumbled.

He was about to get out of the bed when he felt something shaking besides him. He turned to see Olivia with a hand over her mouth and tears rolling down her face. "I can't breathe." She said as she laughed.