one

Ife and her friends walked into the club, it was Idara's birthday and they were really planning to paint the town red.

Ife was the main planner of the whole birthday, she is what you will call the life of the party, any party in town she was always present.

The music "scatter" came up and the girls jumped at the sound of it, moving their body to the rhythm of the song.

"Yaay" Ife yelled shaking her body, a part of her was pissed because Ire her boyfriend did not show up for the party.

They had mad fun and resigned home pretty late.

"My God, Ife you are the best party organiser" Idara told Ife feeling really grateful to her for the nice time they had. Idara never thought hee birthday will be that lit but the Ife is her friend na.

"What do you expect, it is Ife na party woman" Gift said, Ife rolled her eyes at them, she wondered what was so special about tonight, what they did is not even close to her regular party, yet they feel so glad.

"Dhur, I have test tomorrow! Goodnight" Ife told them and quickly got herself settled to sleep.

______________

"Babe" Ife heard as she walked out of class, she knew who it was but she was currently mad at him, he disappointed her last night.

She ignored him and continued her journey, well not until he held onto her hand.

"I'm sorry nau, I was busy I swear" Ire pleaded with her, she was pissed but she knew so well it was all fake, all her anger was fake, she loves him and can't stay mad at him.

"Busy? You are always busy Ire! It was my friends party!" She complained crossing her hand over her chest.

"I'm sorry, I know how much parties mean to you, next time okay" Ire pleaded but she was still pretending to be pissed. "My sweetheart, my love, my heart, mine, baby, my sugar....."

"Thank you, ese!" Ife replied blushing real hard, he knew this worked for her every time, four years is after all enough to know someone.

They met at the hall on their matriculation, four years down and they are still together, they had won awards twice for the best couple of the year. Their love was phenomenal!

"That's my love, you know what? To make it up to you we are going shopping" Ire told her, she jumped happily making Ire laugh.

"Thank you my darling, yeeh! Bye bye to yeye boyfriends" she said, Ire laughed even harder. They both held hands and left for the closest boutique.

___________________

Test results were out and once again she failed, Ife is not so good at her academics, with a 2.1 GP she is trying according to her.

"At this rate I would not graduate" She whinned. Gift and Idara were short of words, her boyfriend is a first class student yet she fails every time.

"Makes me wonder what you and Ire does when you go see him" Gift commented, she is the one who speaks straight among them, no sugar coating.

"Gift, mind your business" Idara warned.

"Yes ooo, mind your business! Omo Igbo oshi!" Ife teased knowing it pisses Gift off whenever she is called Igbo, she is from Delta and she hates the Igbo tribe, no hate is an understatement.

"How many times have I warned you not to call me Igbo?" Gift said charging at Ife, thank goodness Idara was quick to stop her.

"Calm down jor, I was only teasing you!" Ife replied with an eye roll.

I am really bad at this manner of writing but if I am to use POV'S it would be too much POV..... I need advice.

Okay, I know "Been Here All Along" is yet to be completed and I know "Hoodie Boy" is yet to get started but this what we will do, one chapter in three days for the three.

I will update one today, another tomorrow.... It's covid's fault ooo, boredom.