12

Olamide walked into the waiting room and searched for that girl he had seen last time, he needed her. He caught sight of her smiling, well at least she was smiling today, with the little confidence she left in him, he went over to her.

"Miss" he called her since he doesn't even know her name but she did not respond, instead it was her friend who did.

"Hi, I'm Idara" Idara said stretching out he hand for an handshake which did give her before turning to Ife.

"Are you really going to ignore me again?" He asked her, she only rolled her eyes, she heard her name called next and left. So she is Ife Babatunde, Mide thought and smiled.

The doctor examined Ife and asked her a few questions to which she honestly responded.

"You are fine miss, just take your drugs regularly and also you don't need to come for weekly check ups anymore, just once a month except you have issues" The doctor told her and she nodded.

"Thank you" she replied and left. She saw Mide having a gist with her friends and hoped they have not said anything stupid. She walked over to them and said "I'm done, time to go home"

"Oh, will see you around Olamide" Idara said and picked her bag, Olamide on the other hand wanted to at least get closer to Ife but she was just being stubborn.

"I know your name now Ife, why don't you ask mine?" He asked her, she smiled.

"Olamide Oladele, number computer engineer, everyone knows you" she replied him and turned to be on her way.

"Dinner!" Olamide said quick before she could leave, he really was pushing his luck. Ife turned back to him surprised, he really was asking her to have dinner with him? Can't he see she is avoiding him?

"What?"

"Have dinner with me please, oh don't say no, just dinner and I will stop bothering you except you want another" he replied with his one million dollars worth smile.

"Fine! Just one and I'd never see your face again!" Ife replied, gave him her digits and left.

______________

Idara could not believe Ife's dream was coming true, she had always crushed on Olamide and finally she will be going on a date with him.

"It is not a date" Ife told her two friends for the upteenth time.

"He likes you" Gift stated

"I am HIV positive!" Ife reminded them, they went silent for a while before Idara spoke up.

"He knows, you said he had known since the first day, so what is your stress?" She asked.

Ife sighed heavily, what then does he want with her? She will have to find out first!