1 - Arrival

As Summer Rose woke up she tried to blink the sleep away from her eyes to look at her surrounding. Although she was fully wake from the high pitched scream coming from her right. She sat up, startled, whipping her head in that direction towards Taiyang.

Before she was able to make a snarky comment she noticed the other people in the room all looking around, clearly startled as well from the girly scream Tai gave off. She was able to make out the faces of her teammates and her two professors, the other seven however she couldn't recognized.
"Uh, where the hell are we?"
"That's an excellent question Mr. Branwen"
"Professor Ozpin!! What the hell are you doing here?!"
"I could ask you the same."

Anyone else who wanted to speak were interrupted from the screen, which they just noticed, in front of them lighting up. 'Hello' it read.
'You were all called her today because something tragic happens in the future, so your creators decided it was your job to fix it. You can call me X. Today Im going to be showing you the life of your future children/Students. Any questions?'

Everyone kinda looked around to see if everybody understood what X had said. "Wait," Tai spoke up "what do you mean creators?" 'All will be explained in the videos you will be watching. There are couches behind you with a table, snacks and drinks. Make your self at home.'

We all sat moved to sit down on the couches looking at each other awkwardly. Thankfully Professor Ozpin broke the silence. "Well if we're going to be here for a while we might as well introduce ourselves. I'm Professor Ozpin, the Headmaster at beacon academy. This is my assistant Glynda Goodwitch or Professor Goodwitch."

Summer decided to speak up next knowing Raven and Qrow wouldn't, but she was interrupted. "Hello everyone, my name is Taiyang Xiao Long but you could just call me Tai. I'm a student at beacon and apart of team STRQ." He did a little peace sign at the end.
"Alright, before I was ever so rudely interrupted," Tai chuckled sheepishly. "My name is Summer Rose, I'm student at beacon as well and leader of team STRQ. These are my other classmates and teammates, Raven and Qrow Branwen." Qrow waved while Raven nodded her head in acknowledgment.

The tall black haired faunus with the beard spoke up next. "My name is Ghira Belladonna and this is my wife Kali. I'm the chieftain of Menagerie and the leader of the white fang." The short haired women next to him smiled and waved enthusiastically.

"Okay then, My name is Li Ren and this is my wife An Ren." The two other dark haired adults waved after their brief introduction.

"My names Emily Arc, it's nice to meet you." The blonde haired women tilted her head to the side with a small smile.

"Hello, my name is Willow schnee and this is my husband Jacques Schnee. We're the heirs of the Schnee Dust Company." The white haired women said brightly while the man just looked at all of us with a tiny nod.

"Well since that's out of the way why don't we go ahead and start." Nobody seemed to disagree with Glynda so the screen turned on revealing 'Ruby Rose & Trailer'.