7 - The Shining Beacon

The screen opens to see the ships landing at the docks in Beacon. As the students walk out, Jaune is seen rushing to the trash can before emptying his stomach.

    Everyone winced for the poor boy.

    Yang and Ruby are seen walking in the courtyard.

Both: Wooww...

    Yang crossed her arms.

Yang: The view from vale's got nothing on this.

    Ruby see's all the different weapons and turns 2D. Yang just stands there giving her a judge mental look.

Ruby: Oh! Oh! Sis! That kids got a collapsible staff! Ooh and she's got a fire sword!

    Raven and Tai looked at Summer and Qrow who looked away sheepishly.

    Ruby tries to walk after her but Yang pulls her back in reality.  

Ruby: Ow, ow
Yang: Easy there little sister. There just weapons.

    Qrow and Summer gasped is offense while everyone else rolled their eyes. "Just weapons?!?" Qrow asked. "How dare you."

Ruby: Just weapons?! There an extension of ourselves, they're a part of us. Oh they're so cool.
Yang: Well, why cant you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?
Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose.

    Ruby Brings out her scythe.

Ruby: I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, (mumbles) but better.

    Qrow nods proudly. "People are awful. Weapons are better." He deadpanned, causing the others to laugh.

Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't you try and go make some friends of your own.
Ruby: But, why would i need friends if i have you?

Ozpin and Glynda frowned. That girl was too dependent on her sister.

Yang: Well, actually my friends are here now gotta go catch up okay bye! (Runs).

Everyone laughed as Yang just left her sister.

Ruby:(spinning in circles) Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?... I don't know what I'm doing.

'Poor Ruby' Summer thought.

Ruby fell down in a cart of luggage from getting dizzy so much. She was interrupted though by Weiss coming on screen.

Weiss: What are you doing?!
Ruby:(sits up) Uh... sorry.

Willow Perked up at the sight of her daughter while Jacques watched Weiss closely, practically judging her every move.

Weiss: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?
Ruby: Uh...
Weiss:(snatches box) Give me that! This is dust, mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry.

Willow frowned at how Weiss was acting.

Ruby: Uh...
Weiss: What are you? Brain dead?! Dust! Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy!

"Willow your daughters a brat." Raven deadpanned. The white haired woman winced but couldn't find it in her heart to disagree. Meanwhile Summer slapped Raven on the arm for her rude comment.

Weiss shakes the bottle in order to prove her point, but doesn't notice the dust coming out which Ruby inhaled.

Ruby:Uhhh...(coughing)
Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself.?