2 - Ruby Rose & Trailer

"Ruby Rose? Does that mean she's Summers daughter? Also, what's with the trailer?" Kali asks.
      "I'm sure X with tell us." Willow answered.

      The screen changed to say 'watch the video to find out'. "Oh." The screen changed to show 'Red Trailer'.

A moon is shown with snow in the falling in the background as Rose petals appear on screen. The screen turns black as a Ruby Rose is shown wearing her hood, with petals coming off her, in front of a grave.

"Who's grave is that?" Tai asks, making Raven roll her eyes. "Maybe if you just watched the screen you'd find out." He slouched down and pouted.

The camera shifts around the mountain until it finally lands on the back of the girl. She turns around and walks past it showing the off the grave. As the camera got closer, you could see a rose and the words 'Summer Rose, Thus Kindly I Scatter'.

They all froze turning towards Summer who stared at the screen in disbelief. "I..I die?" She asks weakly. "No! There's no fucking way Summer dies!!" Tai shouts in denial. "Mr. Xiao-Long please, calm yourself. Remember what X said, we're supposed to change the future." Glynda reassured him, though pushing down the annoyance at his behavior.
"Miss Rose are you ready to continue?"
"Uh, y-yeah, Thanks Oz."

The screen shows Ruby walking in through the snowy forest, and then walking into an opening. It then shows Ruby surrounded by beowulf's.

Summer inhaled sharply watching the Grimm. "Damn, even though beowulf's aren't that strong, that's a lot." "No shit Sherlock." Raven remarked at her brother.

They start charging Ruby and the first three attempt to leap at her, but before they can touch her, she disappeared in a flash of rose pedals. They look up to see her in front of the moon with her hood off.

"She just vanished!" Tai exclaimed. "Yes, but is this a speed semblance, or teleportation one?" Li Ren questions. That's shuts Tai up.
"I'm gonna go with a speed semblance Mr. Ren." Ozpin concludes. "She looks just like you Summer." Emily adds in. "Yeah, yeah she does."

She turns grabbing her weapon in sniper form and fires at a Grimm, killing it instantly. The rest rush at her once she lands on the ground. She flips over one shoot it and the one after it.

She fired at the next, which is jumping at her, and unfolds her weapon into a scythe.

Qrow's eyes turn to stars at her weapon of choice. "Not only does she also kick ass like you, but she has a scythe!!" "Language Mr. Branwen." Glynda grumbles.

The Beowulf's are shown growling before charging at her.
She smirks as she traps one under her blade, before cutting it in half. As more run at her she reloads before firing killing the next few. She cuts the last one down before more run out of the woods

        "There's even more," Willow commented, "Your daughter truly is a skilled warrior."
        "Honestly, I'm not surprised." Raven adds, "She is your daughter after all." She said like it solved everything, which it probably did, making Summer smile proudly.

       Ruby dodges the first Grimm and shoots at the next, she spins Crescent Rose slicing through a good amount of Beowulf's.

      She notices the pack in front of her and reloads with a new type of ammo. She shoots behind her and blasts forward, slicing through all the Grimm in the blink of an eye.

      "I guess Oz was right about the speed semblance." Qrow states, before he winces as Raven slaps him on the back of the head. "Even if speed was her semblance, she used dust to enhance her speed."

       She poses in front of the moon with Crescent Rose before the screen fades to black. 'RWBY' is shown with four silhouettes before Ruby Rose comes Into view.

       "So there's three more trailers before the show starts?" An asks. "It would appear so." Ghira replied before they all waited for the screen to change again. The next words it said were 'Weiss Schnee & Trailer.