3 - Weiss Schnee & Trailer

There were no words to describe how excited Willow was to hear she had another daughter. As she was about to make a comment though, that excitement went away noticing the look of annoyance on Jacques face. She bowed her head sadly before perking up when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
She looked over to see Kali smiling brightly at her, making her smile slightly too, before turning back to the screen which she followed.

The words come into view on a black screen, 'Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of it... irreplaceable.'

Everyone was slightly off out from the words shown before them, Willow frowning worriedly for her future daughter. Even so, no one made a single comment, not knowing what to make of such simple words with a complicated meaning.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Weiss Schnee." A barely audible voice spoke out.
A white haired teenager, Weiss, is seen on stage in front of an enormous crowd. She takes a deep breath, "Mirror.. tell me something, tell me who's the loneliest ," the camera shows her front white the Schnee logo behind it. "Of all..."

"She has an amazing voice." Summer spoke up. "Yes, although I'm afraid of the meaning behind the lyrics." The white haired women replied hesitantly.
That got Ozpin listening closely to the lyrics, slightly worried for his future student.

     The camera goes into into the ground revealing a scarless Weiss in front of a knight. The massive tin can brings its sword up and slams it down in Weiss, who barely managed to flip over it in time. Weiss drew Myrtenaster and charged at the knight.

They clash blades before Weiss ends up behind the knight. Weiss dodges another swing before jumping up to hit it in the head, though getting hit backwards in mid air after.
She stops, only to look up and see the giant sword rushing down on her. She moves to the side and jumps over another swing before blocking the next, which sends her backwards.

     Willow fidgets worriedly for her daughter, while Jacques watches closely, narrowing his eyes at the screen.

     She slashed at it knees before jumping up and hitting it in head, making it stumble backwards. She pushes off of a glyph and lands on another. She jumps over the blade coming towards her, before getting an unexpected punch to the head, sending her back.

     Summer grabs Willows hand, who's biting her lip nervously to comfort her. Willow, in return, sends her a small thankful smile.

     She's gets flown back and try's to get up but struggles, falling on one knee.

     "Cmon Weiss!!" Summer cheered. Tai, seeing what she was trying to do, joined her. "Yeah!! You got this mini Schnee!!"
     Willow chuckled at their behavior but silently thanked them.

     She closes her eyes as the camera switches to her on stage. It switches again showing Weiss standing up with blood coming down her left eye.

     "Damn," Qrow said. "This probably ain't the right time but she looks B A D A S S." He spelled out. Summer slapped him, although Willow chuckled at his carefree attitude.

     She uses fire dust to block another attack sending the Arma Gigas back. Before it can move, she sends an ice attack towards it, trapping the legs of the armored knight.
     She jumps on top of the blade coming towards her, and then disarms the knight.

     Weiss summons a gravity glyph, throwing the knight up into the air before trapping its limbs as well. She jumps in front of the moon before striking through the knight, finishing it off.

      "Wow Willow, your daughter is amazing." Emily stated amazing.
      "Eh, she's weak and needs to get a lot better." Jacques butted in. Willow was taken back. "But.. don't you think she did good, for how young she is?

      Jacques just gave her a blank stare before turning back to the screen. Summer grabbed the hand of the distressed women, seating her on the couch where she and Raven sat. Jacques just scoffed at them through the corner of his eye while the others in the room glare at him.

      Weiss stands on stage after bowing and the curtains close as the crowd claps for her.
     Once again the screen fades to 'RWBY' but with Ruby and Weiss's silhouette's both filled in.

     "Alright," Ozpin cut in, trying to get rid of the tension, though a bit mad himself. "Let's move into the next trailer." The screen faded to 'Blake Belladonna & Trailer'.