Welcome to hell

May, 12th

"Roseanne! Take these boxes to the attic!" Mom yells, Rosé rolled her eyes and got off the couch lazy as she now walked by the stairway, as boxes awaited for her.

As much as she wanted to curse her out, She couldn't. After all god was watching her-

She picked up the heavy box and walked up the stairs as she heard glass that was in the box, She could feel her arms go to jelly as she made it to the shaft that was on the ceiling.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Rosé complains as she has to now jump up and grabbed down the string.

After she did that she picked up the heavy box and now walked up, The room was dark and the only light was coming from the window. She quickly placed the box down and looked around the room, She had a weird feeling but she couldn't put her finger on it just yet.

She picked up an old book, It was dusty and the pages were a light yellow. She opened it to reveal a picture-

It was a man, A woman, A little boy, and lastly a girl and her dog.

Little did she knew someone was watching her,

"Hey can't touch that!" She jumped in fear as she heard a voice, It's just her imagination. She placed the book down and turned around-

"You know, You're a bit rude" She shakes in fear as a black haired girl, With pale skin stood in front of her.

"W-who- WHAT THE-" Rosé started to panic, Is this how she's really gonna die?

"Wait- You can see me?!" The girl asks her excitedly, She could see Rosé nod confused.

"Cool! Finally, Do you know how long I've been lonely?" She laughs

"Get out! Who are you!?"

"This is my house and secondly I'm Jisoo"

"No, this is my house!"

"Sure it is" She crossed her arms unfazed.

"I must be crazy talking to you-"

"Not really, I've been talking to Mike and-"

"Look, I- I have to go!" Rosé ran out as the speed of lightning, She shuts the door and ran to the living room where her sister sat on her phone.

"You good?"

"Y-yeah"

"You looked a little stressed"

"Just unpacking."

This is hell