Say it again

"Someone help!" The shout was heard- as the foot was dragging on the ground, blood was dripping down, The heartbeat beating fast.

"Hey, Babe!" Lisa kissed Jennie who was exiting her house,

"Hey, How was your yesterday?" Jennie smiled.

"It was actually very interesting, How was yours?" Lisa didn't want to tell Jennie as the girl took it the hardest out of everyone.

"Just... Remembering her" Lisa wraps her arm around Jennie and smiled,

"She's always with us"

"I know, I just- Nevermind. Who's that girl you were talking to?"

"Oh her name's Rosé! She moved into the house!"

"You're house is big!" Jennie gasps

"Don't you get lonely Unnie?" Lisa asks as Jisoo looked over at them,

"Sometimes"

"Oh, I see..."

"There she is! Chaeyoung ah!" Lisa called her causing the blonde to liked over at her,

"Oh, Lisa! You're walking too?"

"We always walk! This is Jennie, my girlfriend!" Rosé smiled over to Jennie who looked at her before smiling too.

"Hi, I'm Jennie!"

"Jisoo" The dark-haired girl took her hand and shook it as she held a serious expression.

"You know, You don't have to do this" Jennie whisper as Jisoo stared at her confused,

"You can be yourself around me" Jennie winked leaving Jisoo more confused.

"Wow, I didn't know you actually had a girlfriend" Rosé jokes as Lisa pouts,

"Trust me Nobody does" Jennie joined in as Lisa glared at her cutely.

"I'm right here!"

"So Rosé... I assumed you heard about Jisoo? If I'm correct?"

How does- "Yeah, I do. How do you know?" Rosé asks as Lisa looked at her,

"Jen was her best friend" Rosé widens her eyes as Jennie didn't look but just at the concrete.

Best friend? So then that means...

"Haha? Higher!" Jennie screams as Jisoo chuckled lightly pushing her on the swing.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, It happened years ago," Jennie says walking a little faster now, Clearly you could tell she wasn't in the state or ever will be to talk about it.

"Did you tell her then?" Rosé asks Lisa who shook her head,

"Jennie won't believe me" Lisa sighs, "So don't tell her"

"Lisa deserves to know"

"No, she doesn't"

The girl stood there in fear, The blood was pouring out, Her eyes began to blur as droplets fell.

The tears hitting the ground as she stood there in fear, Was it a dream? No, It was reality.

"Haha!" Jisoo ran around the house as she was being chased by an old friend of Her's,

"Dalgom-ah!" Jisoo turned and stuck her arms out as the dog jumped in her arms and licked her face.

"Hehe" Jisoo giggles as she and the dog walked out if the kitchen, Alice was home but she can't see her so it didn't matter if she was anywhere in the house.

Alice was on the table doing homework, with headphones on so she didn't hear anything.

-

"What's going on over there?" Rosé points at the crowd of people surrounding something,

"Let's check it out" Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé walked over to the crowd and made their way to the front seeing a poster on a locker.

"Who did this?" Jennie says as everyone looked at her

"WHO DID THIS?!" She yelled angrily,

"Why do you care? She's dead Anyway" One boy spoke up as Jennie threw him against the locker as everyone watched in fear.

"Wanna say that again Brad?" She threatened as she grabbed the poster and tore it before looking at everyone,

"J-Jisoo?" Jennie opened the door a bit seeing the girl still working on homework,

"What are you doing we had to write a page" Jennie enters as Jisoo didn't reply, Jennie looked at the computer and saw she wasn't writing on her doc-

"Jisoo, Are you- You're writing others papers?"

"..."

"YOU ALL TREATED HER LIKE SHIT! YOU DARE TO PUT THIS PIECE OF BULLSHIT UP?!" Lisa didn't stop her as she couldn't.

"Jennie" Irene and the squad looked at her but Jennie glared at them,

"Shut it. You all don't know how it feels when you're best friend is dead, better yet you were the one there!"

"Ms.Kim" One of the councilors called her, "Alright everyone, Leave"

"Who's locker is that?" Rosé asks,

"Jisoo's" Seulgi says looking down.

"That's J-Jisoo's?"

"Yeah, Her family never cleaned it and Jennie doesn't have a right to"

Don't kill yourself unlike Jisoo 👍

Rosé looked at the ripped poster that stood on the ground and tightened her grip on her backpack straps.

"Jisoo, just how did you die?"

They looked down, The image would forever haunt them. They were responsible for this- for her.

She couldn't breathe, she couldn't move as her feet wouldn't let her.

"U-unnie?" She kneeled down, As they took off-

"Unnie?"

"Unnie!"