Face it

"Hello? Jennie!" Jisoo ran to her and hugged her but- she went passed her. She looked up at Jennie to see the girl shiver.

"Jennie?" Jennie didn't speak but instead just left, That's when Jisoo figured it all out.

"So tomorrow we'll find him, how do you feel?" Rosé asks her as she sees the girl sitting on the chair across from her.

"To be honest scared, What if he can see me? What if he knows that Jennie-"

"Jisoo it'll be fine" Rosé smiled, "I'll make sure you get your freedom"

"Thanks Chae" Jisoo smiled back softly, They both stared at Each other before hearing the front door open.

"Oh it must be your parents!" Jisoo excitedly says as she ran out of the room, Rosé looked at her and smiled-

Stop it Chaeyoung. D-don't be selfish.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Coming!" Rosé yelled following Jisoo short after as she stood near her.

"What's this?" Rosé asks confused, Jisoo hid behind her as she shyly looked behind her.

"It's him" Rosé looked at the man to see he looked a bit like Jisoo, She felt uncomfortable just under his gaze.

"You must be Roseanne" Chaeyoung looked at her parents and then looked at Jisoo,

"Yeah?"

"I'm-"

"Just cut to the chase" She demanded,

"I believe you know what happened to my sister?" He asks her

"Huh?"

"You killed her didn't you?" Rosé widen her eyes and walked to him,

"I didn't kill anyone unlike you!" She shouts,

"What's going on?" Her mother asks confused as Rosé looked at her,

"You invited a murder to our house Mom" Rosé coldly says, "Call the police" She ordered Alice.

"My father-"

"Is a police man? Well, Remember this was your old house and I have this" She held up the book that was Jisoo's and saw his eyes widen.

"You're father is getting fired soon, So leave this damn house right now" Jisoo nods in agreement as He rolled his eyes, She placed her foot out tripping him over as he fell.

"What The-"

"Leave" Rosé says before leaving up to her room.

"Yeah!" Jisoo says before following too,

"She's here then..." He whispered before getting off the floor, "I'm so sorry for your time ma'am"

"Alice is your sister in a gang?"

"No? I don't know"

"Roseanne Honey!" Her mom shouts but Rosé ignored her.

"You should tell her" Jisoo says as Rosé looked at her,

"That I'm helping a ghost? Jisoo my family doesn't believe in ghosts"

"Well want me to-"

"No, You're not going to freak them out"

"You're no fun"

"Go bother Lisa or something" Chaeyoung waves her off, "I need to gather everything now."

"Okay! See you tomorrow then!" Jisoo hugged her but it felt weird for both, She lets go quickly and smiled before walking down the stairs.

"Remember to go through the door, do not open it"

"I'll try!" She opened the door-

"What will I do with you?" Rosé sighs and shakes her head before turning back, "D-dad!"

"What was that?" He asks shocked, "Are you summoning ghost here Chaeyoung?"

"No! It- it's a long story"

"Well we have time"

"It started when we moved..."

Jisoo walked down the streets as She sees him crouching down, She saw him suddenly stand up and walk away. She doesn't have a good feeling about this at all. She ignored it and sprinted to Lisa's.

"Oh hey Unnie" Lisa looked up from her bed to see Jisoo suddenly standing there,

"Lisa you can't go to school tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Just trust me"