Just a Old photo

"There you are, I was looking for you" Rosé looked in the bathroom to see Jisoo,

"Are you okay?" She asks but the brown-haired girl just looked away.

"I'm fine" Jisoo says as she stared herself in the mirror,

"Is it Jennie?"

"My own best friend can't see me but Lisa can?!"

"Calm down-"

"I can't! First Jennie and now..."

"Now what?"

"My case was never solved, they left it alone" Rosé widens her eyes as it made sense, No wonder why she couldn't find it.

"It's a unsolved case then, You have me though!" Rosé placed her hand on her chest as Jisoo watched,

"I would do anything to make Jennie see me again"

"Jisoo, You what will happen when Jennie-"

"Rosé?" She turned to see Seulgi who opened the door.

"What are you doing in here?" She asks, "Oh is uh... Jisoo here?"

"Yeah"

"Oh sorry, I'll leave you two to be!"

"I'm going home" Jisoo sighs walking past Rosé, She hung her head down as she walked down the halls.

"Jisoo's dead Jennie! Get that in your head!" She could see Irene yelling at Jennie who was pushed against the lockers,

"I'm sick of feeling sorry for you, I had enough already playing this little game. She's dead. Move on" Irene says sternly as Jennie stood silent.

"I can see why she died-"

"YOU BITCH!" Jennie slapped her hard as Jisoo ran to them, She grabbed Jennie's hand but it made her feel cold.

"You better walk away Bae" Jennie wanted as Irene and her minions left, Jennie then bumps her back with the metal locker and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm such an Idiot" Jisoo could just watch as she wanted to tell her she wasn't but Jennie wouldn't hear her,

"You aren't" She went to her locker and opened it- Jennie jumped as she sees the locker open on it's own.

"H-hello?!" Everyone was at the cafeteria and teachers were gone Too- Who would-

She approached the locker as she looked inside seeing the books that were untouched and dusty, The black pen that Jisoo would poke her cheek with, The notebook she always held.

The picture that was her favorite-

But another she couldn't take her eyes off-

It was the three on Jisoo's birthday,

"Happy birthday to Jisoo!~ Happy birthday to you!" Jisoo smiled as her friends entered her room with a cake they made.

"Guy's, You didn't have to-"

"Of course! It's your birthday!" Lisa smiled as she placed the cake in front of Jisoo,

"Make a wish!" They both say as Jisoo looked at the candle and blew it out.

"We didn't know what flavor to get you so we chose chocolate!" Jennie adds in, as Lisa grabbed her camera.

"Let's say Cheese!"

"1"

"2"

"3"

You never got to celebrate your birthday again.

"Cheese!"

Jennie looked away from the photo and picked up the notebook before closing the locker and running off.

Jisoo just watched and followed,

"SOMEONE HELP US!"

"J-Jennie?"

"HELP!"

They stood behind the door and watched Jennie run off, They saw That it was going to be a good time.

"Jennie?" Lisa was shoved go the side by her as The cheerleaders glanced at the girl running like if someone was chasing her.

"Wait Jennie!" Lisa called her but it was too late,

"You okay?" Seulgi asks her

"Yeah"