Sued

Everyone stayed home today as Jisoo ordered them too, Lisa was still asleep and Jisoo walked to the school. She wanted to see what her brother will do, He's smart and she knows it.

She was sitting currently in the empty seat that was next to him, she watched every move as he was sitting in the back with her.

"Wash the dishes" He placed the plate in the sink as she was finally done washing the dishes,

"But-"

"Did you say something?" He turns around as she shook her head,

"No"

"That's what I thought"

Jisoo leans down on the desk as she closed her eyes, she missed before human because of chicken and because-

The bell rang as she opened her eyes to stare at her brother who sat there, She got up and walked over to take a look at his bag before peaking in.

Lisa yawns as she walked downstairs to see her mom,

"Hey Mom"

"Hey sweetie, Why are you home?"

"I stayed up studying last night with my friends."

"Oh, well only this time I'll let you off the hook" Her mother warned her, the TV suddenly released a ring as they both looked to see it was breaking news.

"There has been a shooting at ***** just now, Witnesses saw the young man who isn't identified yet- pulling out a gun. Luckily security was able to take him down and nobody was killed."

Lisa's heart dropped as she went back to her room to grab her phone,

Mina🐧: It was her brother

Seulgi 🐻: How do you know?

Jennie💖😘: Who else would it be?

Rosé: Is she with you Lis?

She left: Lisa

I think she went to school.
Seen by everyone.

Rosé sat there as her eyes were heavy from working last night, She didn't get much sleep as she had to finish the evidence for Jisoo's case. She lets her phone go as the news was updating everyone about the shooting.

Her eyes gave in as they were now closed and the noise will soon to be faded out.

Jisoo smiled cheekily at her brother getting arrested, he made his case 10x worst. She walked out of school Following the police officers that have him, She never felt so relieved.

Jisoo looked in his bag and slowly gun out the gun that was hiding in it and placed it on the table without him knowing-

Jennie watched the news as they placed Jisoo's brother in the police car, her wind chimes bumped into each other and she instantly looked at them.

"I know you here" Jisoo smiled sheepishly and chuckled.

"Sorry" She laughs before sitting on the floor,

"I didn't think you would've done that Chu," Jennie says still not looking at her.

"Me too, It was amazing!" Jisoo laughs, "But... When will I go?" She says as Jennie couldn't hear or see her still.

"I don't want to leave now"

"Chu? Are you still here?" Jennie calls out but Jisoo was now in her world,

"What if I can't go back? What if-"

"Jisoo?"

"I don't want to leave you again" Jisoo stood up, "I-"

"-I can't believe this" Mina looked over the documents, "it's good but will this be enough?"

"Look, I have no idea. But it has to work" Seulgi shrugged,

"What matters is we get the justice she deserved " Rosé perks up, "Any sign of them yet?"

"Not a- They're here!" Seulgi yelled closing the blinds, "What do we do?!?" She panicked.

"Mina-"

"I'll handle it" Mina rolled her eyes, "Just stay here with the evidence" She took the fake file and headed downstairs as Rosé locked her bedroom door.

"Just be quiet"

"Okay"

"Hello" Mina opens the door, "May I help you?" She politely asked as a man in a police officer uniform and women in a suit were standing there.

"Are you park Chaeyoung?"

"No, she's not home yet"

"Very well, may we enter?" The man asks bluntly as Mina smiled,

"Do you have a permit? Because if not please leave this property" She knew they didn't have a permit and smirked "Unless you have a permit I'll let you in!" She said

"Very well" She heard the woman, "Give this to her then" Mina took the file with the fake one in hand as the lady grabbed the fake one.

"What is this?"

"She'll be getting sued," the man says, "We'll be going now"

"Very well," Mina says before stepping back closing the door, and locking it too. She quietly walked upstairs as she stopped to put the file she was handed in the sunlight, She found a chip before closing it back up and quietly knocking.

Rosé opened the door as Mina place her finger on her lips telling them to be quiet as she ripped the file and pulled out the chip before she threw it on the ground and stepped on it. She grabbed the broken pieces and threw them out the window.

"Okay, you can talk," She says,

"How did-"

"You think they wouldn't try to screw you over?" Mina asks, "They're smarter than they seem. They took the fake"

"Great!"

"Yep"

"Now we just wait" Seulgi breaths in relief, "I wonder where Jisoo is"

"At Lisa's" Rosé answered,

"Why do you even want to help Jisoo? You could've just ignored her" Mina asks as Rosé stopped,

"I-"

"You like her don't you?" Seulgi asks as Rosé looked at her scared.

"God no! She's dead-"

"Answer it"

"I- stop it"

"Just answer the question, Ro-"

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?! Every time she talks about leaving I selfishly don't want her to, I don't want to care about me because she needs to leave. she just needs to leave."

"I see"

Jisoo laid on Jennie's lap as they both were watching a cartoon, Jennie felt her lap go cold but she knew it was her.

"Are you sleep Unnie?" Jennie asks as she sees Jisoo nod a little as the girl was getting sleepy, Jennie gently grabbed Jisoo's head and laid it on her lap as she rubbed the girl's head.

"I don't want to go"