The story of that Day (1)

It was a rainy day, You had school even though you wanted to stay in your warm bed for the whole day. But your mother had to ruin it by taking your covers making you feel the cold breeze.

"Get ready for school," Your mother told you as You groaned getting up off of the soft bed.

"Don't forget your umbrella!" After finishing changing you heard your mother before hearing the front door close, You didn't have time to go and eat so you quickly got ready to leave the house.

Today was an early day so you'll get out early today, You grabbed your white umbrella and head out seeing it was raining lightly.

You walked down the street to a house you always went to, You're second home.

"Hey, Jennie!" You see Jisoo who was in a red hoodie with her gloves still on and black pants, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go then" She opened her Black umbrella and you both started to walk to school now,

"I didn't think it would rain"

"Me too, At least we get out early!"

"Yeah, I bet you didn't want to come today"

"I never do Chu"

"Same as always Jennie" Jisoo chuckled,

"Where's Lisa?" You asked before seeing a bright yellow umbrella run up to you both.

"Unnie's!" Lisa screams happily as she wrapped her arm around Jennie,

"I'm here!" Jisoo smiled to herself looking over at you two.

"Yah! Get off!" You pushed Lisa but she pouts and sadly you gave in,

"Did you hear that there's a party today?" Lisa asks you both, You shook your head No while Jisoo wasn't interested at all.

"Are you both going?"

"It's raining" Jisoo states,

"Who's a party is it?"

"Wendy's! She has the best party!"

"Hmmm, I'll go. What about you Chu?"

"No"

"Come On Unnie! Just this party! It won't kill you to at least show-up!"

"Fine... But if anything goes wrong I'm leaving"

"Nothing will happen Chu" You smiled at her. Jisoo was the mom of the group, She made sure every day you both were safe.

"Okay"

"Great! See you two later!" Lisa walks in the gates waving at her other group of friends, They weren't as close as you three but they just entertained her since you three didn't have many classes together.

"Let's go?" You see Jisoo hesitate and looks were she was,

"Hmm? Ooo~ Is My Jichu in Love?" You tease her as She scoffs.

"I'm heading to class" She leaves you quickly as you looked back at the Girl again and smiled,

"Hi, I'm Jennie Kim!" You tap her shoulder as she turns to look at you,

"Mina Myoui"

"Ah, I see you're new then"

"I am"

Jisoo sat back in the classroom she shared with Lisa and looked out the window,

"Unnie, Is something boring for you?" Lisa whispers