Day 2

"Hello?" Rosé pops in the attic, She decided to man up and go into the attic.

"Jisoo?" She calls out as she fully went into the attic, She closed the door and looked around to see if the girl was there.

"Oh you're here!" She could feels her blood go cold as a slight breeze passes by her,

"Rosé is it?" She could see the girl who had her eyes closed shut, Rosé waved her hand in front of her face to see if she'll open them.

"You know I can see right? Hmm, The living are very rude"

"Why are you here?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you?" Jisoo remarks

"I live here" Rosé crossed her arms

"And I'm dead, What more do you want?"

"Can't you leave?" Rosé says out loud but then covered her mouth.

"I'm afraid that's impossible" Jisoo sighs,

"Wait- Why can I see you?" Rosé asks her but Jisoo shurgged.

"No clue" She could see the girl floating a bit,

"Aren't you afraid?" Jisoo asks her curiously

"Afraid? Why would I be afraid of you?" Rosé says

"You know, I'll kick your ass if I have too" She Smirks as she sees Jisoo get pissed.

"You're shit and you know it"

"Listen here you little-"

"ROSÉ! MOM'S CALLING YOU!" They both heard Alice shout, Rosé looked back at Jisoo who stared at her angrily.

"See you later Ghost" Rosé waves before leaving to go down, Jisoo just floated there angrily.

"I fucking hate her" She crosses her arms before she went to her bed that was just cardboard,

"What am I going to do?" She sighs as she was dead, But why is it that She can see her?

She then smirks as she knew what to do-

Rosé sat there bored, as Mom and Dad were talking to them both about school and work. She and Alice felt like they were there forever, Both parents back faced the doorway as the sisters were facing them on the other side.

Rosé glanced out the doorway to see the girl,

"Roseanne? Are you paying attention?" Dad asks her,

"Yeah" She could see Jisoo walk casually to the counter as she picked up a glass and smashed it.

"What was that?!" Alice freaks out,

Rosé glares at Jisoo who smiled cheekily, Jisoo continued to walk and by Mom this time.

"Rosé honey, are you sure you're alright?" She could see her mom's lips moving the same as Jisoo's,

"I'm fine. Jisoo..." She grits her teeth as Jisoo chuckled.

"I gotta go to the bathroom" Rosé stood up and left locking her room door, She turned around only to hit her head seeing Jisoo sitting on her bed.

"Okay what's your problem?!" She asks

"Don't ever be disrespectful to me" Jisoo warns her,

"Is that it?" Rosé huffs

"No, I want you to help me"

"How can I help you?"

"You're going to help me escape this hell."

"What will I get?" Rosé asks,

"What do you want?" Jisoo asks curiously.

Rosé then smirks,

"I don't know yet, But you have a deal" Rosé stuck out her hand as Jisoo placed Her's, It felt cold to Chaeyoung but it hurt Jisoo.

"No contact then" Both say holding their hands close to themselves.

And that folks is how our story starts, The human helping a Ghost.

What could go wrong?