04

alexa

school! woohoo! sike tf. im not ready, like at all.

whatever, let's just get this over with. i turn on my led lights and set them to peach. i pick out my clothes,

and put my hair in a low pony with a few strands of hair coming out the sides

"LEXI" i jumped, looking over to my window i see kairi yelling my name from his. "oh my god you scared me kai." "sorryyy" he says, exaggerating the y's. "do you need a ride?" he asks. "yeah actually thank you!" i respond. i get my backpack and grab an apple and say "bye mom! my friend kairi is giving me a ride." "okay be safe i love you!" as soon as i step outside i chuck the apple in the trash.

"why tf did you throw that out?" kairi asks. "im not actually gonna eat it, it was just to look healthy in front of my mom." i say. "ohh, smart." he says as he laughs.

"where's your car?" i ask. "i don't have one, i can't drive." he responds. my eyebrows raise. "you don't have a car? how are you going to give me a ride-" a car pulls up and honks. i look in the driver's seat, it's mattia.

i look over at kairi, "ohh." he nods. "get in losers" mattia says while he laughs.  kairi gets in but i hesitate to get it. "what wrong?" kairi says. "we don't bite" mattia says as he smirks. i roll my eyes and get in.

i just sat there in silence as mattia and kai were signing a long to the music playing. i was laughing at what they were doing and then i realize that mattia is looking at me through the rear-view mirror of the car. i look at him through the mirror and smile. he looks away quickly. kairi looks back at me with a confused face and i pretend not to notice.

mattia

i parked and we all walked into the school. alexa hesitated to come in but then i made a gesture hinting she should come in.

she did, she walked in and everyone stared at her. she looked so nervous i felt bad so i whispered to her "stay near us". she nodded and followed us to the attendance office.

the lady at the office says, "hey guys what can i do for you today?" "our friend alexa is new to the school and she needs her schedule" kairi says.

"oh, alexa! right right, here's your schedule hun." she hands it to alexa. "thank you, have a nice day!" alexa says. we walk out of the office and head to our lockers.

luckily they were next to each other. "im gonna go to my locker, so you guys at lunch." kairi says. "bye" alexa and i say. she was putting stuff in her locker and getting her binders. she looked so pretty but she also was really chill so id rather not play her.