10

alexa

mattia groans as i pull him by his arms to sit up. "you want food right?" he nods with an innocent look on his face. "then you gotta get up tia."

he rolls his eyes and gets up. "god you look bad" i say while kai laughs. i run my hands through his hair to fix it. "there" i say as i finish. he smiles down at me.

we walk in and order. when we get a table and start eating, i spot jenna with a guy across the room. "fuck" i whisper to myself.

i hit kairi's arm, "ow lex what was tha-" he sees jenna coming over here. "shit shit shit-" "heyy friends" she says with an annoying ass voice.

mattia looks at her and looks like he's been through so much. it kills me to see him like this. "jenna what the fuck are you doing here." kairi says.

"what? i cant say hi to my friends" she smiles. imma fuck this bitch up. "we aren't your fucking friends, can you leave us tf alone?" i say standing up.

she backs up. "damn i know you aren't talking looking like that-" "who do you think you fucking are coming here with a guy right in front of mattia. you are sick in the head. leave." i finally say to her.

she looks offended, good. she walks away with her arms wrapped around the guys arm. mattia slams his head against the table.

"she's fucking psychotic." kai says as he eats. "tia, look at me." i say while lifted up his chin, "you can do so much fucking better. she's a piece of shit."

he looks at me in the eyes and smiles. "yeah what she said" kai says.

we finish up eating and head back to the car.

"im never falling in love ever again." mattia says in a low tone.

"don't say that, you'll find your soulmate someday." i say smiling at him through the rear view mirror. kai nods at him.

i drive us to my house and park. "guys im going to head home, seeya." kai says as he walks out the front door. "byeee" i say waving to him.

mattia i laid out on my bed with a pillow in his face. this is not the mattia i know, at all. "you can't just lay around all day tia." i say frowning at him.

"watch me." he says. i chuckle walking over and sitting next to him. "things will get better, i promise." i say in a loving tone.

he looks up at me with puppy eyes. "promise?" he says holding out his pinky. "promise." i say as i attach my picky to his.

he lays his head on my shoulder and we watch tv.

people always ship us on social media but we're  just best friends. and that's all we'll ever be, right?