13

(pretend this is her taylor n vic 😽😽)

liked by vicmarquess, mattiapolibio, robert.georges and 231,879 others...
alexistexass: i luv my friends 😿
78,004 comments...

username: y'all are goals

username: they think they cute 💀

username: THE TRIOOOO

mattiapolibio: so now we ain't friends
alexastexass: not with that attitude we aren't
username: LMFAOOO

kairicosentino: thats my bestfriend
alexastexass: i love you so so much

roshaundiah: pic creds hoe
alexistexass: yes 🧎🏽🏌️
username: THE EMOJIS

alexa

"i fucking hate mondays" kairi screams in the car. "relax kai it'll be over soon" i say calming him down.

we walk into school and head to our lockers. i see a guy walking up to me. "so lex how wa-" mattia says as he gets interrupted.

"hi, you're alexa right?" the guy says. "yeah that's me, and you?" i say. "im hector, i just wanted to ask if i could get your number. i know this is really forward sorry-"

i grab his phone and put in my number. "stop stressing, here" i say handing him his phone. he smiled at me, he was cute.

"thanks, ill text you." he says as he walks away. i turn back to my locker. "he was cute" i say to mattia.

i then to look at mattia, his face is red? he looked angry for some reason. "what's with the face?" i say as i get my books out of my locker. "what face?" he says as if i was dumb. i roll my eyes and slam my locker shut.

me and mattia and head to first period, then i see hector in the seat next to me, i didn't know he was in this class? i sit down, "hey hector" i say as he looks at me and blushes.

"hi" he says quietly. i put my focus back on the teacher.

minutes later

"alright class, this is a break, we will continue with our essays in a few" the teacher says. i turn to hector, "let's get to know each other" he says.

"weren't you just shy a couple of minutes ago?" i chuckle. the rest of the break, hector and i talked. we had a lot of things in common, "break is over, let's get back to work" the teacher says.

i looked over at mattia who was sitting across the room shake his head in a no formation to me. i gave him a confused face and put my attention back on the teacher.

after school

i met up with mattia at my locker, "what was that about in first period?" i ask. his smile turns to a serious expression.

"he's a dick, he'll break your heart" he says. "what, but he seemed nice-" "trust me." he says.

i get a text from... hector.

hector

hey, are you free tomorrow?

depends, what for?

maybe, a date?

of course, pick me up at 6 <3

see you then :)

mattia stares at my phone, "date?" he asks. "yeah" i say with a blank expression. "if you think it's going to make you happy, then im here for you." he says as he smiles. i hug him and we head out to his car.

we're in the car with the boys, "lex is going on a date with hectorrr" kairi says. "h- how did you- ?" i say surprised. "i went through your phone" he says as he smiles proudly. "right, i forgot i gave you my second face id " i say as i laugh at kai's annoying ass.

"wait you're going on a date with, hector?" robert asks. "yeah, why?" "he plays every girl, every single one." he says. it leaves me with a shocked expression on my face.

"but he seemed sweet." i say. "trust us, he's only going to break your heart." roshaun adds. i ignore them and was excited for my date.

they dropped me off at my house, "see you guys tomorrow!!" i say. they all wave and drive off.

i may finally have a boyfriend.