11

alexa

i wake up to mattia turned over hugging my waist. i giggled and tried to get out of his arms. i hear him groan as i move.

"where are you going" he says sleepily. "to get ready, you have to too" i say finally getting out of his arms.

"for what?" he says getting up. "we're going out today, to keep your mind off of things" i say.

"fineee" he finally gets up and puts on a sweatshirt and jeans he left at my house one day.

i was putting on my clothes when i hear mattia looking at a video. i finish putting on my clothes and open my bathroom door.

 i finish putting on my clothes and open my bathroom door

this is what im wearing ^

i get out of my bathroom to see mattia looking at an old video of him and jenna when they were happy together.

i run up to him and grab his phone. "lex what the fuck!" he yells. "you aren't getting it back until you promise not to look at anymore videos." i say.

he looks at me with glossy eyes and throws himself on my bed again. "lex i cant do it, i can't move on, im going to get hurt again." he says breaking down.

i frown at him and then go over to hug him. "mattia i swear you are going to find someone, you have a bunch of girls out there who want you."

"i don't want them, i want someone who already knows me." he says. i sigh and let go of the hug. "come on we can't just sit here and cry huh?" i say as he laughs.

"i like that outfit" he says smiling at me. "thank you tia" i say smiling back.

we head downstairs to see the boys eating everything in my house. "what are they doing here?" mattia asks. "they're joining us, we're going to the..." i say.

"CARNIVALL!!" all the boys yell as they jump in the air. mattias neutral face turns into a big smile, i love seeing him happy.

mattia

i was so excited to go to the carnival. of course i was happy the boys were going but i kinda wanted to go alone with lex..

wait what am i saying? they're all my best friends, i love hanging out with them. lex is just my best friend.

yet she's the only girl who knows me best...

whatever, im going to have a good time today.

"kai can you text vic and taylor to come" lex says as she grab a piece of toast. "gotchu" he says.

"hey lex can we stop for some dunkin" i say with an innocent look on my face. she turns to me and looks my in the eyes. "of course." she says as she smiles.

"okay boys breakfast is ready" lex says as vic and taylor walk in. the girls look at each other and hug.

"you guys too, your food is right there" lex says as she points at the table. they rush over and start eating.

"this is bomb as FUCK" alvaro yells. "yeah fr" kai says as he stuffs his face with more food.

i love my friends.

(a/n: this is short asf but the next chapter is going to be cute asf)