05

alexa

we walk into mall. me taylor and vic see victoria secrets and we looks at each other and run in.

"damn i need new bras" vic says. we all laugh. we see the boys in the back following us into the store. kairi picks a bra up and puts in on top of his shirt. "damn i need new bras" kairi says in a girly voice. vic hits him and we continue shopping.

i see mattia picking up a red laced bra. i giggle and go over to him. "you planning to buy it?" i joke. "actually i don't know, my girlfriend might like it." he says. you make a shocked face. "what's surprising? that i have a girlfriend?" he laughs.

"no, it's just that im surprised she let you come to the mall with girls." i say. "she didn't, i lied." he says. i look up at him and put my hand to my mouth as if i was offended for the girlfriend.

"how many times?" i say. "what?" "how many times have you lied to her about where you were going?" "uhh" he says, he looks nervous. my eyes raise giving him a "are you serious?" look.

he laughs. "its fine lex, if I told her she would literally kill me." mattia says. "you guys should trust eachother, do you not?" I say as I look through more bras.

"yeah of course" he said not convincingly. "yeah okayyy" he smiles a fake smile towards me. after I find the stuff I want, I go to pay but mattia's hand goes in front of mine and hands the money to the cash register.

"mattia i could've paid" i say. "why would i let you" mattia says back. "because i have my own money and i feel bad." "and plus i don't think your girlfriend is going to like thi-" i say as i get cut off by mattia.

"can we stop talking about her, she's getting on my nerves." he says. "y- your girlfriend is getting on your nerves?" i say shocked. he rolls his eyes and walks out of the store. i thank the cashier and run out of the store to chase after the rest of the group.

"let's go eat im starving" alvaro says. "fattie" kairi laughs. "ok stop, where are we eating?" vic asks. "i could go for some chick fil a right now." taylor says as everyone looks up at her and smiles. "yess!" everyone cheers.

we just eat our food and talk. it felt nice, maybe i made friends? "can we make a tiktok?" i say. "what so you can use us for clout?" mattia jokes. "no! never. im a tiktoker too." "oh, okay yeah we can."

after we did the tiktok i said, "that's sucked omg". "just post it on your spam" kairi says.

liked by mattiapolibio, alejandrorosario, kairicosentino, 899,674 others

alexistexass: this didnt make it on tiktok so here it is 🙈🙈
80,748 comments...

username: she just jumped on kairis back-

username: we lost them girls 😭

mattiapolibio: wow we did that
alexistexass: yes we did

vicmarquess: love ya girly
alexistexass: stop you're so sweet

taylorfigueroaa: 😽
alexistexass: 🙈

username: i lowkey ship kairi and alexa
username: nah, it's mattia.

reading the comments made me laugh, so they actually think i could get with one of them? please, im atleast a 2/10 next to their ex's.

we went shopping some more and had a really good time. wow, people are nice here in jersey.

(a/n: sorry i haven't updated in so long 💀💀 im gonna possibly spam short chapters tn)