Chapter 4:

It was two nights after Sodas birthday all of us were talking one night. Then a knock at the door, Johnny went white thinking it was his mom or dad. We looked around the room "God forbid anyone opens the door." Dally said opening the door. When he opened the door a girl stood there with greased up hair, she was a greaser I haven't seen before. She had long, brown, curly hair with big brown eyes. She was cut up and bruised, then Dally stood in the way of seeing her, or preventing her to see us. Two-Bit reached for his switch blade and I shook my head, like saying 'Two-bit. No. Just no.' I put my hand on Johnny's leg and he turned back to normal color. I listed to Dally,

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Camellia, I'm a greaser too Dallas Winston, I need to know where I-"

"How do you know my name? How come I don't know you?"

"The paper for saving the kids, now where am-"

"Why don't I know you?"

"Look here Dallas you may be bigger and possibly stronger but I frankly don't care 'bout that. Now. I need to know-"

"You listen here you came here to get an answer and you answer my questions Why don't I know you?"

"I just saw my abusive parents killed in front of me and by soc's. I've never been in jail and I have no friends, so if something happens with me an the Soc's and I die I won't hurt anyone. Now Dallas Winston tell me where the hell I am?!" This girl, Camellia, I've never heard someone talk to Dally like that but she was givin' it to Dally.

"Your at the Curtis house park is down there," he pointed down the street "run before the soc's get ya." Then I heard a loud fall outside the door and Dally looks back at us. "What the hell?" Camellia fainted or was dead.

"Bring her her on the couch." Soda said and ran to get medical supplies. He ran into the table going there, "I meant to do that." he said continuing to run,

"Yeah right." Steve says to Soda chuckling. I looked over at Camellia she looked familiar but I couldn't tell from where.

***~~~TiMe SkIp~~~***

When she woke up she rolled her head towards me as I was cooking in the morning. "Ponyboy Curtis the boy who saved the children from the burning church." I point to Johnny sitting in a chair watching us.

"Don't forget Johnny over there." I say winking at him he blushed a little and looked at Camellia.

"The way you talked to Dally last night... no ones talks to him like that. You have guts kid." He say she shoots up.

"Who you calling kid? I'm 19 kid." She says sassy, she's so sassy that she can out-sass Two-Bit if that's a thing. Johnny's eyes widens and smiled a little, I don't think he's ever laughed before. After Breakfast everyone came in and Camellia was trying finding a way to escape, if she left she would be alone then. Then Two-Bit said something, "What you say Two-shit?" She asked we all laughed, well not Johnny just smiled, I don't recall him EVER laughing before.

"Did you just call me Two-shit?" She nodded "That's it." He got out his switch blade and pointed it at her. She stood, then stared at it for a second.

"Oh. A knife, I am so scared." she said sarcastically with a smirk. We all besides Two-bit were laughing, Johnny even laughed for once, his laugh was soft and gentle. Two-bit took a swing at her and she lifted up her leg and kicked his arm down and kicked him. He fell on the floor and took she switch from the floor, "It's a good switch." she said flipping it closed as tossing it at him.

"How'd you like to be in our gang? We need someone like you to defeat the soc's once and for all." Dally asked Camellia. She looked around at the gang and looked back at Dally,

"Alright, I'll join." I knew something crossed her mind because she looked at the floor and back up.