Chapter 14:

~~~sorry if it's late~~~

We all talked about random things, then Two-Bit got back to the whole "gay" subject. "How do you know your gay? Like did you two have sex then just was like 'I'm gay'. Or-" I got a little mad but held it back, I cut him off,

"No! We didn't! It's just, it's the same way you would fall in love with girls, but you fall in love with a guy." I say refusing the idea we had sex, even Johnny was shocked that he thought that we had sex. "How do you fall in love with a guy? Do you like just say 'I'm gay' to him?"

"No. Would you do that to a girl just say 'I'm straight'?" I ask,

"No..."

"Exactly, it's like falling in love with a girl but with a man." I say almost like a smart-ass.

"How do we know you two are tricking us?" Dally asks lighting a cigarette, just then Johnny's soft lips touched mine, he pulled away bright red and so was I. It was a nice little kiss, I looked back at the gang and everyone was staring at us with big eyes. I stop my blush, and Two-Bit was going to open his mouth to say something but closed his mouth. "Shoot kid, you ain't lying." Dally says with a smirk on his face.

"Here's a question. Are you gay to ever-" Two-Bit starts,

"Think about your question and my answers to every question." I say and Soda looks at me.

"You sassy little gay." he says with a smirk, then a loud smash came from window, that was now behind me and Johnny. He squeezed my hand as the glass breaks, a felt glass going in my skin, and falling around me. I look at Johnny he covered his head like a smart person. I covered my head as I looked over at him this time he smiled. I smiled back, then the glass falling stopped. "JOHNNY, PONY!" Soda screams he ran over to us. "ARE YOU OKAY GUYS?" I uncover myself,

"Yeah, I think," I look at my hands and there were pieces of glass in it. "well I thought wrong." I look at Johnny he only had a few in his back. Darry came over to me, "Little buddy," he started picking glass out of my arm, and my back, Dally came over for Johnny. "you sure your okay?" He looked at me worriedly, he really did love me, as a brother, I wouldn't be gay for Darry. "Yeah, at least I think." I say then the ground became blurry and I started wobbling. I heard Soda scream "Pony!" It sounded like "Poun-". I closed my eyes and opened them, when I open them I saw everyone looking at me. They all jumped up and hugged me, I was confused, "You had us scared to death." Soda whaled, I still didn't understand.

"I'm confused. What happened?" I ask,

"You were wobbling and passed out, we thought you were dead." Johnny cried, I felt a kiss on my cheek, it was Johnny.