Chapter 5:

"Well," Dally says, "I should get home." He stood up and smiled at everyone.

"We all should go on home." Camellia said as she got up and when she got to the door she said "see y'all tomorrow." And left Dally, Two-Bit, and Steve followed behind.
______________________
In the morning when I woke up Soda was next to me and Johnny slept in Darry's arm chair next to me. Johnny and Soda were awake and watching me, Johnny was smiling at me and Soda was too. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." Soda said and messed up my blonde hair and I looked at Johnny he was smiling and looking at me. I look back at Soda with weary eyes, "You two don't need to stalk me I love with you."

"Good morning to you to!" Johnny says with a laugh and he adjusted himself in the chair. "Anyone home?!" I heard Two-Bit say from the living room and a slam of the door. "In here!" I yell and he ran into the kitchen and found Darry and thought it was me because I'm usually am cooking and Two-Bit hugged him and realized it was Darry. "Hey Darry." he said trying to be cool. Me, Soda, and Johnny lost it in the bedroom. We all couldn't stop laughing, and I got up and looked on out in the living room.

"Where's Dally and Camellia?" I ask looking back at Two-Bit and he looked at the door.

"They were right behind us. They are might be talking 'bout something." I look out my window Camellia was looking at the ground and talking. Dally the wasn't himself, he wasn't giving her that 'brush-it-off' pat, his eyes looked sorry and he held her to his chest. Everyone was watching, we all watched them as they made it up to the door. "act normal" I whisper as I move slowly to the bathroom, Johnny sits on the couch, Darry continued to wash the dishes, Two-Bit sat down and watched Mickey, and Soda and Steve were horsing around. They walked in and we we're acting normal enough he just came in and acted normal to. Camellia came in with her normal look and was looking normal, well I don't know what her "normal" face is I barely know the gal.

"Wanna go do something illegal? After all it's Saturday." Dally asks us with a smile.

"Why not?" I say leaping to get dressed. We all then headed on out the door we were all doing flips and stuff. Camellia did a cartwheel, three round-off, and a flip back to back. We all looked at her, "Just a few things I picked up." She smiled. "I don't have much arm muscle but I have some. Mostly in the legs." And right there did a split and we all looked at her and smiled. I looked at Johnny who was trying to do a cartwheel, "Like this." I grab his hand put them in the starting point for a cartwheel. He tried to go and do one and he did it. "There you go Johnny!" I say almost screaming and we ran to catch up with the group and I put my arm around him as we ran.