chapter three

Ignore all mistakes!!

~♡~

Entering the cafe Jungkook drops himself on a nearby booth near the bar, no one was in the store since it was almost closing time.

Only a few employees cleaning the tables and chairs were left as Jungkook waited.

"Hey! Jungkook you're early?" A tall pink haired male walks out of the employee locker room connecting his choker on his neck giving Jungkook a fist bump.

"Yeah, felt bored so i came by..."

The cotten candy hair man pops his knuckles sitting next to Jungkook.

Kim Namjoon, Joon for short, he and Jungkook have been friends for 2 years before they moved to this town. Being a runaway himself Namjoon wanted to have a calm life without all the running so they took a bus and rode to the farthest town in the country.

During their stay here Namjoon got the job at the Bar & Cafe so they can have well earned cash on the table, both vowing to not steal since they are well and able now a days.

Jungkook couldn't work here since he was still a minor, and he hated cleaning so he didn't want the job either way.

The two lived together in a small one bedroom Apartment with another one of Namjoon's friends, Yoongi.

"God, next time I'm wearing long sleeves..."

Jungkook looks over seeing his roommate  wiping his exposed arm with a wet napkin, Snickering Namjoon stands up talking and teasing Yoongi who punched Namjoon in the stomach before throwing away the napkin, walking towards Jungkook.

"What's up little dude!" Yoongi greeted Jungkook with a pat on the head, Jungkook laughed smiling the coffee on his arm possibly from a spillage during his shift.

"Did you eat?" Namjoon asked holding Yoongi by the waist resting his chin on his shoudler.

"Yeah i ate with uhhh-" Jungkook cleared his throat sitting up from the bench, "Yes i ate."

Yoongi made an approving hum petting Joon's head taking him by the hand as they all walked out of the place.

They each walked close to each other side by side since it was already pitch black in darkness.

Jungkook walking ahead a little not wanting to hear those two love-terds doing their thing.

Being the first in the apartment Jungkook jumped inside taking off his shoes running to his "bed"

"Ahhhh..." Jungkook yawns in comfort squirming around in his sheets, his bed was an foldable couch which turned into a bed a perfect size for Jungkook's height.

The two older men shake their heads bidding Jungkook a goodnight as they both went to their shared room.

Snuggling into his small blanket Jungkook drifted off into his tiredness, falling asleep on his stomach not caring if he'd have back problems the next day.

~♡~

"I'm not saying i wouldn't want to get cotton candy but i will always get funnel cake, bun." Taehyung smiles confidentially swinging his arms in the air as he and Jungkook walked down to Taehyung's house.