epilogue (start of book 2)

[time skip]

Taehyung packed up his bags throwing his text books and pencil pouch across his room landing them inside of his bag in a hurry.

"Son!! hurry or you'll be late for classes" he heard his dad scream from downstairs the smell of food filling their house of bacon and pancakes.

Taehyung jumped up pulling his jeans high on his waist zipping it up hastily. his step-mom waltzed in holding his two little brothers in his hand.

"Sweetheart i packed your lunch and left it by your shoes, and please fix your hair before your friends come." She rolled her eyes watching Taehyung shake his head like a wet dog walking up to her kissing her cheek.

"Thank you Stephanie, and bye my little terds..." Taehyung pinched his brothers cheeks lovingly kissing them right after.

"twetfs?" the youngest one, Kai pouts at his older brother holding onto his pointer finger.

"I'll take you guys to get treats after my classes."

the oldest, Kya, whoops in excitement knowing the word treat means all good things in her mind.

A loud car beep rings throughout the neighbourhood, Taehyung laughs saying bye to his family one last time running out the door to Hoseok's car.

"hey girlies!!" Taehyung teased buckling his seatbelt up high fiveing all of his best friends.

"You're lucky we didn't leave you. Jin was having a fit about missing his lecture."

"hey I'm just trying to get this day over with so we can get our vacation started."

Taehyung nodded his head at Jin, the three each chose different colleges still close to the town so they could visit each other anytime.

Hoseok was going to Ho-Sung university where Yoongi was going as well.

Jin decided to go to community college near his grandparents so he can take care of them while still going to school.

Taehyung got a scholarship in The Arts and was going to Pyo-Jung near the city where all the pristine folks live.

Taehyung didn't hate the place he had nice classmates and did all of his work, but the university was right next to J.J cooperation... where Jungkook supposedly was.

It had been 4 years since Taehyung had seen Jungkook, their departure still angers Taehyung to this day not wanting to ever see the male again for what he did to him all those years ago.

"Mr.Kim? Mr.Kim!" Taehyung shot up in his seat bouncing back from his dream state seeing his annoyed professor.

"Class ended 2 minutes ago kid... you're free to leave." Taehyung blushed out of embarrassment packing all of his things once again saying a goodbye to his teacher as he left.

Taehyung walked out of his campus going straight to the bikes he would rent to ride down the whole city until Stephanie dropped the kids off after daycare to hang with Taehyung while he worked.

The bakery was owned by Namjoon after they lost the Bar & Cafe 2 years ago due to the building being taken into new management. Not wanting to give up Namjoon and Yoongi worked their butts off finally getting back on their feet.

The day the bakery opened Namjoon proposed to Yoongi with the help with everybody together to make the occasion extra special. The wedding was going to be in the next year after Yoongi finishes college.

Taehyung left the bike on the new rental spot waltzing inside placing his bag down on a chair.

"I'm here!" Taehyung screamed out loud since no one was in the front working the register.

"Hey! Good you're here," Mark, Yoongi's cousin ran out from the kitchen holding two boxes in a wedding box putting them in two bags.

"i need you to deliver these real quick to xxxx Nightingale avenue, Jake is late due to traffic and i need these out asap!!" Mark handed Taehyung the bag and the mini-cycle keys pushing him out the door without even hearing what he had to say.

Taehyung huffed out mumbling to himself securing the bags in the basket driving to the destination.

Parking the cart in front of a two storied home Taehyung ran the doorbell hearing.

A tall women opens the door almost half naked if it wasn't for her bra haldway off and underwear ripped partially in half.

"u-uh.. i have a wedding taste test cake for delivery? you ordered it to be sent to your house rather than at the bakery.. ma'am." Taehyung cleared his throat handing over the cakes to the women.

"wait... i know you?" the women eyes go wide enraged staring into Taehyungs.

"y-you do?"

"You're that boy Jungkook was so spun over? god... after all these years.."

Taehyung felt a shiver go down his spine at the j word being said, he hadn't heard anyone say that name since that night..

"i-im sorry i think you have the wrong person.. thank you for ordering from our bakery and i hope you come again!" he squeaked rushing back to his ride back to work.

"Wait! no! come back!!" she screamed out to Taehyung who was already out of their street not being able to hear her screams.

"Babe? who was that?"

she sighed loudly looking down at the box of cakes in her arms, "Call Jungkook and tell him i found his lover boy."

______

it was already night time when Taehyung was back at work watching his friends from inside seeing the warm lights shine through the place.

Parking the mini-cycle in it's garage Taehyung runs out unknowingly bumping into someones chest hard falling onto the floor.

"Oof!" Taehyung fell on his elbows scuffing them pretty bad on the concrete.

"i am so sorry i just ran out an-"

"no worries im sor-"

the two look at each other both breathes taken away at the sight of each other.

Taehyung shook his head in shock scooting away from the certian someone holding onto his hurt elbow.

"Tae? you alright m-m-" Yoongi peeks out through the door holding two full cups of coffee in them no longer full though when he sees who it is dropping them right on the floor.

"t-toots?"

Taehyung couldn't believe it... it was Jeon Jungkook. his first love and first one to break his heart.