chapter seventeen

ignore all mistakes

"He's two hours late and it's freezing..." Taehyung said to himself wrapping his scarf around his face, his nose was bright red just like his ears. Not even Rudolph's nose can compete with how red Taehyungs face was.

the cold came out of no where not even thirty minutes after he arrived setting up their date since Jungkook was abnormally late and didn't even pick Taehyung up from his house.

he didn't know why he was still outside, he didn't want to leave and miss Jungkook come by to apologize for his late upbringing.

so he waited...

and waited...

waited...

he never came. 4 hours in the freezing cold, Taehyungs nose was dried up with blood from the constant rubbing of his running snot.

Taehyung shivered looking out seeing a figure running towards him, he feels a warm feeling coming in his chest.

"b-bun-bunn-y?" he stuttered with a hurtful smile, his lips crack from the dryness.

"Taehyung!!"

Taehyung's eyes squint, it wasn't his bunny... it was Yoongi all bundled up in winter clothing.

"Tae! holy shit!!"

Taehyung tried to stand up but feel right back down on his side feeling his breathing go slower and slower until he passed out.

Taehyung didn't know why... why did his bunny leave him? he didn't even come tell him that he was busy, yes he didn't have a phone but it is not that long of a walk.

Taehyung didn't know why his bunny had suddenly disappeared again as he woke up in his apartment only seeing a tired eyed Namjoon and a bruised up Yoongi

Taehyung didn't know why the couple who was always so upbeat and loving are now dead and soulless sitting beside Taehyung holding a box in his hand.

Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook was gone.

Didn't know why he didn't even say goodbye.

didn't know... he didn't know anything about Jungkook at all in his eyes.

over and over and over Taehyung was yelling at himself for not even considering Jungkook's life before they met.

yet... the only thing he has now of him are the memories. and he hates them with all his darkened heart.

he could never forgive Jungkook. no matter where he's at or who he's with Taehyung will never fall in love again.

_____

short chap since the next one is the end and really long. im going to explain some things about this fic as well so i am very hopeful of everyone to be patient with me and to have a good day

~ Amor