chapter fifteen

ignore all mistakes!!!

📌 mentions of abuse 📌

{time skip}

~♡~

Taehyung walked down the halls of his school laughing at one of Jin's jokes along side Hoseok who was lauging with Taehyung as they walked out of the school building.

it was already the middle of January now, Taehyungs parents came back two days after Christmas so Jungkook had to sneak back out the window to go back to Namjoon and Yoongi's place for the time being.

Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't seen each other in weeks after that, Jungkook never met Taehyung by the school gates or was ever coming up to Taehyungs window at all.

Jungkook seemed to have disappeared in everyone's eyes, neither Namjoon or Yoongi knew where he ran off as well. he hasn't been home for 3 days or visited the Bar & Cafe.

Taehyung, rightfully so, was worried... anxious... and disappointed that Jungkook didn't even tell anyone anything.

until someone showed up at Taehyungs door that changed everything for everyone.

~♡~

Taehyung was sitting in his living room bundled up in his big blanket watching a random show on the t.v since he wasn't in the mood for a certain show.

the doorbell rings all of a sudden, Taehyung sat up in his seat watching his dad open the door greeting the visitor.

"good evening! how can i help you?" Mr.Kim greets opening the door all the way, the visitor greets Mr.Kim back and Taehyung assuming it was a commercial laid back down.

"uhm.. sure?" Mr.Kim closes the door back walking towards Taehyung patting his back, "they have a message for you apparently."

they both look at each other confused Mr.Kim going back to his work study while Taehyung wore a jacket and went to met this random person.

opening the door Taehyung is met with a man with a suitcase and a bag. he was wrapped in fancy winter wear and his hair was slicked back with sunglasses holding the fringes up.

"hello im park jimin!" Taehyung takes the mans hand in a hand shake motion.

"kim taehyung." Taehyung let go quickly putting his hands into his pockets letting the man speak.

"do you know who jeon jungkook is?" Jimin questions wiping his sunglasses onto his shirt placing them back onto his hand his past welcoming persona now gone to a cold demeanor causing Taehyung to get nervous.

"uhm... sorry the name does sound familiar." Taehyung speaks putting his hands near his mouth blowing in hot air into them to keep warm.

"well do you know where i can find him?"

Taehyung shook his head leaning onto the wall looking Jimin up and down, "why are you asking these questions? if i may ask?"

Jimin sighs looking down at his very expensive looking watch and back out past Taehyungs house where a black car was.

"i apologize for seeming rude, i just really need to find him since the wedding is in a few months."

Taehyungs chest squeezed in tight stopping his breathe from coming in, he looks at jimin again with frantic eyes body now off the wall moving close to Jimin.

"w-wedding?" Taehyung stuttered his lips trembling from the cold and his incoming tears coming in.

"yes? he and my sister have beem engaged for a year, but Jungkook ran away and we think that he's been staying in this town." jimin states not noticing Taehyungs state of shock next to him.