chapter sixteen

ignore all mistakes

FREAKIN DYNAMITE GETTING #1 UGHHHHHHH ARMYS ARE BEASTTTTTSSSS

ahem.. anyways school started for me already so I'll update when im not busy.

stay safe and bye byeeee

~♡~

taehyung and jungkook walked to the Bar & Cafe together hand in hand both still a little frazzled from the fight they had earlier.

jungkook opened the door for taehyung the two walking in making eye contact with yoongi who got done cleaning a table.

jungkook walks slow towards yoongi who was in shock, his mouth agape until Jungkook hugged him tightly.

it had been weeks since jungkook had run away to hide from his family.

"oh thank god!" yoongi whispered holding onto jungkook with dear life, "you scared joon and i to death!"

jungkook smiled letting yoongi scold him for the time being since he missed the olders voice.

taehyung walks up close to the two grabbing jungkook by the shoulder, jungkook let go of yoongi grabbing tae by the waist kissing his cheek.

"jesus, you better be sitting down before joon comes and sees you two.." taehyung gulped looking at jungkook who was equally as frightened the two taking a seat on the bench near the locker room.

jungkook is caressing taehyung's thigh for a while as they wait for joon to come back.

they hear a chime of a bell near the entrance, the two look towards the door which was indeed kim namjoon with a bag and some paper work in his hands.

"what the fu-" namjoon sets his stuff down on a nearby table jogging up taking jungkook in his arms more tightly than yoongi.

"fucking jeon!!" namjoon set jungkook back down on the bench eyeing angrily at the poor boy who nervously looked back up.

"you do not do that ever again! no calls? no heads up? really was that the smart jungkook i know?"

a small 'no' was heard far past them which was yoongi listening in while he was sweeping the floor.

"yeah it wasn't. jungkook you know not to runaway like that without yoongi and i knowing, who knows what could've happened to you while you were god knows where." namjoon went behind the counter grabbing a cloth and a spray bottle.

"you are to clean the whole cafe as your punishments for acting that stupid." jungkook groaned slouching in his seat.

"i will revoke taehyung privileges too, you think i won't?" taehyung watched jungkook sit up quickly his childlike behaviour long gone once jungkook took the cleaning supplies and moved to the windows starting to clean.

it was cute in taehyungs eyes that the only way for jungkook to do something is if his name was in the same sentence.

taehyung stood up not wanting to just sit there secretly grabbing a rag from a random table making sure nothing was on it before walking to where Jungkook was wiping a window.

"toots?" jungkook questioned after taehyung pecked him on the lips grabbing the spray bottle from his hand spraying down a still dirty window.

jungkook smiled softly looking over at taehyung from time to time going on his tip-toes to reach the top of the window sometimes jumping which made his shirt go up a little.

after a short while the two finished up placing the rags in the dirty bin, both moving to the bathroom to wash their hands.

being playful jungkook got a handful of water splashing it all over taehyung, shocked taehyung turned his water back on and a splash war began.

"ah! bunny no!!" taehyung squeaked when Jungkook made water run down taehyung's back which caused the male to shiver grabbing more water and splashing it all over Jungkook's face.

only Taehyung's small giggles where loud throughout the bathroom due to Jungkook's silence and eerily caving in on Taehyung pushing him against the wall.

"you'll regret that, baby..." Jungkook raspily said easing closer to Taehyungs ear one hand moving around his thighs while the other was holding him in place by the waist.

Taehyung's breathe quickened feeling Jungkook kiss around his neck and jawline ever so slowly.

"i missed you..." jungkook confessed his hand near his waist now inside Taehyung's shirt, Taehyung gasped at how cold Jungkook's hands were on his bare skin.

"a-ah bun.. so c-cold" Taehyung whimpered feeling Jungkook's hand move all across his back and stomach, the other hand pulling his right leg up to wrap around Jungkook's waist creating an opening.

"look at me." jungkook groaned looking into Taehyungs innocent eyes staring obediently in Jungkook's.

Jungkook gave Taehyung one last kiss before letting the boy back down on the floor, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck messing with his long hair.

"I don't want to do this in the bathroom, so.. I'm going to say tomorrow night. you and me take a trip to go star gazing." Jungkook suggested loving Taehyungs excited reaction.

"really bun! i would love that!!" taehyung jumped up and down excitedly giving Jungkook one last peck on the cheek.

the two left the bathroom, Jungkook following Taehyung making sure he got home safe and sound leaving his driveway back to the apartment when a black suv stopped right next to him.

"son." a deep male voice booms out the car making Jungkook freeze looking wide eyed at the car next to him.

his father and seon-ha was right next to him with a sad look to her face, "get in the car son. we need to talk."