chapter ten

Ignore all mistakes!!

~♡~

Walking up in a the bed alone Jungkook sat up seeing the door wide open, looking to the clock beside him. 6:36 pm.

They slept for 4 hours, Jungkook stretching all the tiredness off of him goes downstairs to where he assumed Taehyung was.

He stand corrected as he watch Taehyung who was now changed into an oversized sweater where you couldn't even see his shorts. If he was wearing any.

Jungkook snuck up behind Taehyung who was looking through the cabinets taking him by the waist.

Taehyung screams in fright looking behind him seeing Jungkook slapping him on the shoudler.

"Bun! Don't do that!" Taehyung told off pinching Jungkook's arm causing him to pull back. "Go shower while i make dinner..." Taehyung commanded pulling Jungkook back close to him pecking his soft lips.

"I just got here and you already want me gone?" Jungkook pouted, sniffing softly making Taehyung roll his eyes kissing Jungkook cheek.

"I would love to have a loving, clean boyfriend before dinner is ready." Emphasizing the clean Taehyung pokes Jungkook nose turning around back to the counter.

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's request pulling him up against the counter making there kiss deeper.

Taehyung let Jungkook kiss him, he couldn't deny he liked when his boyfriend was dominant touching all over his body and all the good stuff.

Wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist pulling his body closer to his Taehyung started rolling his hips.

Jungkook growled inside the kiss biting Taehyung's lip which was definitely going to bruise later on.

Not stopping Taehyung began to feel hot all around his body, one hand keeping him in place on the counter and the other messily pulling on Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook pulled back looking at Taehyung eye to eye, going back in towards Taehyung's eye his heavy breathes causing Taehyung to shiver.

"F-fuck kitten.." Jungkook whispered moving his bottom half at the same pace as Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the chest, having a hard time leaving his current mind set.

Jungkook stopped what he was doing looking down at his heavy breathing boyfriend. His face was a peach color and clothes were all wrinkled.

"G-go.. shower.." Taehyung stuttered hands still on top of Jungkook's chest feeling his rapid heart beat through his clothes.

"Alright alright..." Jungkook complied letting go of Taehyung and doing what he was told.

Giving Taehyung one last kiss biting him lips once again, making Taehyung whine pushing him away once again.

Jungkook leaves back upstairs to cleanse his body.

Taehyung jumps off of the counter after processing in his brain what happened, he and Jungkook basically almost did it.

"What the hell is wrong with me!" Taehyung hit his head on the refrigerator multiply times the coldness of the doors calming his over heating brain.

"Never mind that... what should i make for dinner?"

In the end Taehyung decided to make curry, chopping all the vegetables and meat Taehyung let it all simmer as he waited for Jungkook's return.

Sitting on the couch watching the 10 pm news Taehyung boredly watched the news anchor tell the latest breaking story.

~♡~

Feeling something warm on his neck Taehyung looked behind him seeing a freshly showered Jungkook in a white tank top and grey sweat pants..

"Holy shit..." Taehyung muttered looking Jungkook up and down, he knew Jungkook was hot even though most of his classmates don't look even close to how he looks. God does pick favorites and one of them is his boyfriend.

Jungkook kisses the top of Taehyung's head messing with his fluffy black hair, "Ok.. I'm showered and hungry."

Taehyung nodded clapping his hands entering the kitchen together the two ate at the dinner table.

Taehyung drank the last bit of water he had watching as Jungkook ate his third plate of the curry.

"You like it?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he swallowed the last bite of rice on his plate.

"Oh my god that was so good toots!" Jungkook complemented licking his plate like an animal. Taehyung laughed as he sat from his seat grabbing the plate from Jungkook's hands before he eats it next.

"Good. Then you can do the dishes since i cooked." Taehyung smiled placing the dishes in the sink for Jungkook who was close behind him sipping his drink.

"Sounds fair enough." Jungkook burped mid-sentence. Taehyung scoweled kicking Jungkook on the leg of how gross that burp was.

"Ew bun... now hurry up so we can go cuddle." Jungkook perked up at Taehyungs words pushing Taehyung to the side grabbing the sponge and soap doing the dishes without complaints.

~♡~