Niya's return.

Later after Alito caught up with his little sister he ask Caswell to tell the barians to come here as soon as possible cause he has a surprise.

  Caswell went to the dinning hall and the barians asked. "What's up Caswell?" Caswell replies. "Alito has a surprise to show you." They followed Caswell to see what the surprise is. They entered the room to see a girl standing in front of them then Alito snuck behind them and said. "Surprise!" Everyone jumped and hid just to find out it was Alito. "Nice one Alito. They never even saw that coming." Niya said. "Everyone this is my long lost little sister Niya." Alito said. "Hello Dumon, Mizar, Vector, Garog, Nash, Yuma, and Luna. It's very nice to see you up close and personal. And before I made my appearance today I was watching from the shadows." Niya said with a smile. Garog started blushing as she walked up to him and asked. "Do you have a free moment to spare?" Niya asked Garog. "S-sure." He replied as they walked outside. "I think Garog might have a crush on your sister Alito." Nash said. "Well he better comfirm it with me before they date then." Alito said seriously. "I am not letting my sister to go out with anyone unless they both have my permission first." Meanwhile Niya and Garog made it outside. "Garog do you believe in love at first sight?" Niya asked. "Kind of." He replied. "Well I felt a connection between us when I first saw you. Did you?" She asked. Garog confessed. "I did and I love the way your eyes sparkle in the light." They walked in to see Alito. Alito had been listening to the whole thing. "Niya, Garog we need to talk now. Now there is one thing I will make perfectly clear. No dateing unless you two can find away to prove this love at first sight." Alito said making it clear he was not gonna change his mind. "Fine. But if we do then I can date my little surger pie." Garog said accepting the condition. "What did you just call my little sister?" Alito said with a flame in his eyes as he looked at Garog then stormed off. "My brother was always picky when I met a guy in the human world. So are you sure we can convince him?" Niya said worriedly. "I would do anything for you surger pie." Garog said. "I heard that." Alito shouted from the hall.

  The next day Garog made Niya breakfast in bed to try and prove to Alito that he love Niya. "She loves pancakes how did Garog know that Niya loves pancakes." Alito thought to himself. Then he realized maby he was to harsh on them. Alito knocks on Niya's door. "Come in." Nira said. To see it was her big brother. "I just wanted to apologize for being a little to harsh on you guys." Alito says. "So what are you saying big bro?" Niya asked. "I'm saying that you have my approval to date and you can her surger pie Garog." Alito said. Niya and Garog hug each other with happiness. Alito walks out of the room and back to his and Caswell's room. And saw everyone waiting for him. "Still spying on Garog and Niya I see." Nash says. "They actually just got my approval to date." Alito said in reply.

  "Your kidding." Vector said. Alito shook his head. "So you meant it." Alito nodded. Just then they heard glass breaking from Niya's room and heard her shout. "Garog help me!" As they ran in. "Garog what happened hear?" Alito asked as Garog struggled to his feet. "He took her. Mystery." Alito worse nightmare came true. Getting his sister back and losing her again. "I am sorry Alito tried to keep her safe but I couldn't." Garog said. "It's okay. I bet if we all work together we can save her." Garog agreed with these words. They walked all the way to barian medow where Alito saw his little sister tried up. "Niya!" He shouted to her.  But she didn't respond. "Garog I think she wants you to call out to her. " Alito said. So Garog shouted to her. "Niya, I am right here for you." She opened her eyes and looked at Garog and the others. "Garog is here to help me with everyone else." She said in her head. Then she used her barian powers to remove the ropes on her. "She's a barian." Nash said. "How do you think she came from human to barian world." Alito said. "I guess your right." Then Garog ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Are you okay Niya?" Garog asked. "I am now that your here right beside me." Niya replied. Alito ran over shortly after Garog. "She's a fighter that's for sure." Garog said. "That is one thing I taught her." Alito said in reply. Then Garog picked up Niya and carried her to the palace but little did they know that Mystery was following them.