Alito's attack

The next day Alito travelels to the barian palace on a horse that was pulling a cage with Nash inside. Once he arrived Alito got off his horse and shouted. "Barians I come baring your leader and if you wish to save him you will have to fight me." The barians run outside to see Alito was alone. "You expect all of us to fight you at once." Marin says. "Why not." Alito replies. He starts off by walking to them then it turns into running. Alito start fighting them all at the  same time and when he noticed someone going for Nash he would hurry up and stop them with his fist. He defeated them all except Niya who refused to fight him. "Niya your up to fight." Alito said as he looked at her.  "I refuse to fight you Alito. You may not be barian but I still love you." Niya replied. "Love smove. Who cares anyway." Alito said.

  "You did once and I attend to show you my love for you." Caswell said trying to get to his feet. "You were beaten already." Alito said as he walked up to Nyia. "Don't hurt her Alito." Caswell said as he was standing. "Try and stop me but you're to weak." Alito Said as turned around to see Caswell running towards him. Caswell pins Alito to the ground and kisses him. Alito pushed Caswell off of him. "You thought you could bring the old me back by showing me true love. Well it won't work." Alito says continuing to walk up to Niya. "Alito this isn't you. I know it's not." Niya says in fear. Then Alito walks to the middle of the battle feild and his true power can finally be revealed. So Alito makes a bubble around him by crossing his arms over his chest and then he uncrosses his arms harshly making the bubble pop and sending a huge sound wave all over the battle feild the barians go flying of the battle feild. Then he gets back on his horse and takes Nash back to the wolfian palace where Yasmine, Ruby, and his father are waiting for him. "I defeated them father. They were no match for me." Alito says. "Good job my son. Now you have experienced your full potential." Alito's father said.