The new Enimy

Alito spent his entire day thinking about one question. "What do I do if my evil half takes over again?" Then he hears a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in." Alito says. Nash walked in and asked. "Why weren't you at dinner?" "I wasn't hungry." Alito replied. "I know there is more to it so c'mon spill it. What's on your mind?" Nash demanded. "I been asking myself one question all day. The question is. What do I do if my evil half takes over again?" Alito said. "You fight it. I known you for along time and you are a fighter and not a quiter." Nash says trying to give Alito a pep talk. "Thank you Nash. And I will fight my evil half all the way." Alito said regaining his confidence. "Your Welcome and no matter what happens we will help you." Nash said walking out of the room. "Thanks Nash for talking to my brother." Niya said. Nash nods his head and walks of. Then Alito finally came out of his room to find his sister and everyone else. "Hey guys. I am sorry if I made you worry about me." Alito says. "Your sister asked Nash if he could give you a pep talk." Caswell says. Alito hugged his sister and after the hug he said. "You always seem to know when I need a pep talk." "That's what I do best helping you Alito." Niya said in reply. Alito and Niya start laughing. "I am glad to see you smile Alito." Marin said. "I guess I have been down in the dumps lately." Alito added. They see Alito's smile get bigger and then it fades away. "Alito is everything okay?" Dumon asks. They see Alito's eyes glowing then they stop. "There is a new threat coming." Alito says. "How do you know?" Mizar asked. "I just had a vision of a man saying he's after Nash." Alito replied. "Everyone we must warn Nash now." Marin says with worry. They hurry to Nash's room where they see Nash fighting so woman. "Make this easy Nash and come with me to see my master." The woman. "Not a chance." Nash yells. "So be it." The woman transforms into a wolf and pounced at Nash. "Nash look out." Alito says and pushed Nash out of the way to take the hit.

  "So someone wants to interfere with my master's plan then I you will come with me instead." She said to picking up Alito who had been badly wounded from taking the blow that Nash whould have taken if not for him. She went out the window with Alito and ran off. She arrived at her master's home in barian world and started to walk to the entrance. Then Alito woke up and but he could not move. "I would not suggest moving around if I were you." The woman said. "You attacked my leader Nash so why should I trust you." Alito replied. "Look at your arm I caused that wound you have." She said as they came eye to eye. "Were your eyes always two colored?" She ask. "I got them a week ago." Alito said as he noticed she also two different colored eyes. She walks in the palace and her master noticed that Alito was in her arms and was wounded. "Who is this?" He asks.

  "I am Alito." Alito says. He noticed Alito's eyes and says. "You are not a barian like you think Alito." "I am not barian but what am I then?" Alito asks. "It wont be easy but you belong with us." The man said. Alito starts to cry. "I will take him of your hands Yasmine." The man says taking Alito. Then man cleans and bandages Alito's wound. "Do you know who I am and why I belong with you?" Alito asked the man. "You are my son Alito and you are what's known as a wolfian." The man says. "So you are my father and now I have to turn on my sister, husband, and child." Alito says while crying. "You will but it's for the best." Alito's father states. "Father how did you recognize me?" Alito asked. "Whould never forget that my son was a fighter." Alito's father says removing his helmet to reveal his face.

  The next day Alito was asked to go with Yasmine to get Nash. They went to Nash's palace an entered his room though the window. Nash noticed his window open and turned around and saw Alito standing next to the woman that attacked. "Alito is that you?" Nash asked. "I am but I am not a barian. I am a wolfian." Alito replied. Then the oth barians rush into the room. To see Alito had turned against them. "Alito your okay." Ruby says. "Ruby my father has allowed me to take you to him." Alito says walking to Ruby but Nash gets between them. "You will not take her anywhere." Nash says. "You have no say in the matter." Ruby says running to Alito. "Yasmine you know what to do." Alito says picking up Ruby. Yasmine nods as she pulls out a rope and Lasos it around Nash. The others try to help but Alito stands in their way.

  "I got him all tied up." Yasmine says. Then they go out the window with Nash and Ruby running away. They arrived at Alito's new home and entered. "Father I brought Ruby along." Alito said. "I gave you permission so you wouldn't have to turn an such a young girl." He said looking at Ruby. "We also have Nash for you Master." Yasmine says. "I deal with him later so take him to the dungen." Alito's father said. "Now Alito there is something you must know about Ruby." He added. "What is that father?" Alito asks. "I was the one who brought her here from to human world." Alito's father said. "She is also a wolfian Alito." Alito looked at his father with shock. "Alito what's a wolfian." Ruby asked. "It is someone who can transform into a wolf." Alito replied. Ruby was surprised to hear that she can possibly turn into a wolf. Then someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it father. Wait here Ruby." Alito said opening the door to see the barians. "You have some explaining to do Alito." Niya said. Then Alito. Father came up to Alito and said. "My son doesn't need to explain anything." "Says who I am his sister so he better explain himself." Niya said. "If you are not a wolfian then you aren't my sister anymore." Alito replied to Niya. "But Alito." Niya says. "But nothing." Alito says. "Alito is no longer one of you so go if you do not wish to wage war." Alito's father said.

  The barians walk away furious at Alito. "Alito you have yet to unlock your full potential." Yasmine said walking into the room. "Your mother died in a war against Don Thousand long ago and she was the most powerful wolfian to ever live." His father added. "How do I unlocked my full potential?" Alito asked. "You must put all your anger tword the barians. It's the only way." Yasmine replies. "That's why tomorrow you will use Nash as bate so you can attack them single handedly and Yasmine and I watch." His father adds. "I will do anything for you father." Alito replied.