Alito's weaknesses.

By the time they got back palace Niya was fast asleep in Garog's arms. When Niya woke up the first person that comes to her mind is Garog. "Where is everybody?" She asked herself as she got out of bed. She knocked on Garog's door. Garog answers his bedroom door and sees Niya. "You're finally awake Niya." Garog says with joy. "What do you mean how long was I out?" Niya asked. "You have been sleeping for a month." Garog said saddly. Then Garog told Niya he volunteered to stay off the battle feild in a war against some of Myster's men. "I've been worried about you Surger Pie." Garog said. Then someone knocked on his bedroom door. "Who is it?" Garog asked. "Garog it's me. Do you know where Niya is?" Mizar asked. "Don't worry she is in here with me." He said as he opened his bedroom door to reveal she had finally awake.

  Alito was with Mizar and he was so happy to see his little sister's eyes opened. "Niya you awake. I am so glad you finally woke up." Alito said giving her a big hug. "We were all worried about you Niya." Caswell adds. And then Alito let go of Niya. "You and Garog will be happy together on your first date." Alito whispered in her ear. "What did are you whispering to her." Dumon asked as he gave a little giggle. "I know. And I should considering I was the one who asked him about this." Garog said. "Me and Garog were more worried then anyone else here." Alito added.

  "I kinda asked Alito if I could go on a date some where special once she woke up." Garog said. The other barians start to sing. "Garog and Niya sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g.." Garog shrugged his shoulders.