circus - Jasper Whitlock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, ilguna.

Summary; ' Could I request a jasper x reader (again ;-;) basically the reader had known jasper before he was turned and she was part of a French moving circus which passed his area. They flirt etc but eventually she has to leave. She goes back to France and is being catcalled and harassed till she finally snaps at him and he pulls a gun at her and shoots her. Carlisle finds her and she's turned. Skip to a few years later when Carlisle introduces the new vamp, Jasper. (Extra points if y/n has an accent!!)'

Warnings; swearing, GUN VIOLENCE, gore, mention of death

Word Count; 7k

——

The memory of your past is a little hazy, but as far as you can remember, it goes as follows.

You grew up in a big family, many brothers and sisters that made it almost impossible for your mother and father to support them all. And after a few close calls with almost not being able to feed everyone, she had made a couple of decisions. Not your father, he could care less, he stopped wanting kids after the fifth child in your family. You were the very last of the eight.

Your father wasn't making enough money, it was only the 1840's, nothing was really booming back then. But then again, you hardly remember anything. Carlisle has told you that the economy for France wasn't very good back when you were born. It was terrible, and it was understandable that your parents weren't able to support all of you.

Your mothers solution to that was getting rid of you, and then later three more of your siblings. She hadn't grown too attached to you yet. It would be harder to get rid of the older ones because they already knew her as their mom, and they were able to make money for the family. But a couple of babies that were still growing weren't very attached. You could turn and see her as your parent, but you weren't helping the house. Just a little expensive baby that was eating up everything.

At the time, a traveling circus had been going through. And she was able to see the leader of it all, and strike up a deal with him. She'd give you to him for a couple of dollars, something that would keep them afloat for a little while longer while she tried to find a different path for the others. Why she chose a circus, you have no clue.

She couldn't have possibly have known the amount of abuse and torture you would go through. How you were always being pushed past your limits, forced to be more flexible than what was humanly possible. The leader–or the ringmaster as some called him–had shaped you into this flexible freak. You did all sorts of tricks for the public as you swept through each country.

You were a baby when he got you. So he turned into the parental figure, and it made it impossible for you to leave, unlike all the others. You would stay with him no matter what because he was your father, basically. He fed you, provided a home for you, and let you buy nice things with the very small portion of the money that he gave you. In reality, you shouldn't have been getting anything. But since you were that daughter, he gave you an allowance, for a lack of a better word.

People would come and go. Locals would join in on the circus to earn a little bit of cash, and those who liked the job and had no family to lose would stay. And travel right over to the next place. If they liked it good enough, then they would get off there, and build another life. You saw so many people come and go for different reasons.

Most were to escape whatever was going on in that country at the time. Some, with very horrible immune systems would later die to a disease picked up in the new country. Somehow, through all of this, and being around the sick, you never caught anything. You were always free of any sort of flu, which only made the ringmaster love you more.