perfect to me - Alice/Jasper

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, ilguna.

--

Summary; ' I have a request.. if that's okay. I am really interested in these more than two people relationships, polyamory. I haven't really seen any black girl/chubby, curvy OCS or readers in stories related to twilight. I was thinking the reader is mated to both alice and jasper and feels VERY insecure and wonders what they see so attractive about her? (tbh a part of me couldn't decide if i wanted the Volturi or all the cullens to be her mates, but that's a lot of work so i am going with axj) thank you '

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1.2k

"We should go out to see a movie." Alice suggests, Jasper looks over to give her a certain look, and without him even asking it, she answers, "It doesn't matter if we don't enjoy it, it's for (Y/n). A date night with her."

Alice reaches over, taking your hand in hers. She squeezes lightly, pulling you between her and Jasper.

Jasper and Alice have been debating on what to do for a date night the entirety of the school day. Jasper wants to do something more relaxed, sit at either of your houses, and spend time like that. In a more private setting, because he never gets bored of what you have to say.

And Alice wants to bring you to every place you've mentioned dreamily. Dates at the beach, the mall, a restaurant, a coffee shop–she's exploring them all. And one of the ones on the list is apparently a movie. You mostly suggested it because you were curious on how either of them react to watching a film, but you quickly realized that it wouldn't be fun for either of them.

You don't know why you really bother. Jasper will get overwhelmed with your emotions, and Alice will know what happens before it's over. It makes you wonder why they even keep around you. They could find much more interesting things to do, if you weren't here.

They were just fine before you came along, too. They never really looked like they needed someone, and yet now you're here. Sometimes you think that you're just here out of pity. A human girl that fell in love with the irresistible vampires. The only reason why they're dating you is because they can't stand the thought of disappointing you.

And instead of it being a sweet thought, it's likely bitter.

"We don't have to do anything." you tell them, "We can just hang out at my place."

"Is that what you want?" Jasper asks, his face isn't nearly as measured anymore, his eyebrows are drawn together like he's thinking about something. He's probably just concerned over the sudden mood change. You don't bother with pretending.

"It's what you want, so I'm fine with it. We've got work to do anyway." you say, Alice frowns a little.

"Oh, okay." She agrees.

Alice lets you sit in the passenger seat, mostly grumpy that Jasper won't let her drive. They joke about it on the way to your house, and you spend most of the time staring out the window.

You're not a stranger to kids asking you out as a joke. It happened throughout all your years at elementary school, over and over again. Go up to the girl that's slightly out of place. To the girl that's a different skin color, and slightly bigger than them. If you're different, then you have to be weird.

High school is supposed to be different, and Alice and Jasper don't seem the type to do it anyway. Except, the more you think about it, the more it makes sense. Jasper has been on this earth for nearly two hundred years, and Alice is going to be there soon. So, they had to have gotten bored somewhere along the way, right?

It makes sense to you. You're just another one of their pastimes.

When you're finally at your house, you swing the bag over your shoulder, refusing Jasper's help to carry it inside. Your parents aren't home right now, the both of them are out working. They won't be back until later tonight. Which is perfect for you, because they know you're dating Alice, but not Jasper too.

You weren't entirely sure how they would respond to two, so you chose the more "radical" choice–since being gay is controversial, unfortunately–and it turns out your parents weren't that upset. In fact, they were pleasantly surprised. The only thing they seemed to be disappointed with, was the fact that you and Alice wouldn't be having kids unless you were to adopt.

It's really just the classic thing parents worry about. Not having grandchildren to take care of and spoil. They want to have a hard time trying to keep up with them, and they can't do that if you decide to have none. You kinda promised that you've come around to maybe a donor, but you didn't set it in stone.

You really just said it so it would be enough to please them for now, get them off your back.

You lead your mates upstairs, to your room. And the second the three of you are inside, you begin to unpack the important stuff. Notebooks, folders, papers in general. Alice and Jasper just pull out the worksheets, they'll be able to copy down everything from memory.

As you toss your shoes into the corner, Jasper and Alice share a look. Then, she nudges him.

Jasper's eyes land on you, "What were you thinking in the car on the way here?"

You pause, "Why does it matter?"

"Because it's got you upset." Alice says.

They were probably talking to each other in the car, and you couldn't hear them because of how low they were speaking. It's probably why Jasper had turned music on, to mask over it. And with you staring out the window and all...

"Can we talk about it later?" you ask, taking a seat on the bed and curling your legs beneath you.

"No." Jasper says.

At his tone, you look up.

"Please." he tries to be easier now, "If it's anything we can fix, just let us know."

"What do you see in me?" you ask.

The two of them are quiet. Alice sets her pencil onto the paper, "Well, you're beautiful."

"But I'm human."

"I like how kind you are, the best." Jasper says, "The amount of compassion you have for others, and you're considerate of how we think."

"And I'm bigger." you insist.

"The more to love." Alice says, "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean that, really. It... exaggerates the best part of your body."

Jasper's nodding, "Yes, your curves."

"I'm jealous." Alice says, you roll your eyes, "No, really (Y/n). Rosalie is jealous too, if there's anything she wants more than a child, it's a body like yours. But you shouldn't focus on what you look like. It'll take your eyes away from everything else."

"Still doesn't make sense to me." you mutter.

"Was that really it?" Jasper asks.

"No, there's one more thing." Alice answers, you glare, she smiles.

"You're not with me as some sort of... I don't know." you say, "Can I just work now?"

"We're with you because we love you." Alice says, "You're our mate."

"You were born to be with us." Jasper says, "We fit together like three peas in pod."

Alice laughs, and Jasper smiles.

"Now we can get to working." Alice promises.

You three work in silence, and as you continue to go on, a smile slowly creeps up on you. Before you know it, there's happy tears in your eyes.

They're different.